The Official "Looking for AA50 Opponents" Thread

The 2010 League is open for business.

Running both a AA50-41 and AA50-42 League this year.

For those wishing to play in League games please go to the League Forum and post in the Find League Opponents thread.

• I’m looking for a game of '41 Scenario with ABattlemap. I’ve played '41 just once or twice but really haven’t learned the ropes of that game. Shoot me a PM if you’re up for it and we’ll negotiate NO’s, tech, and possible bid.

• @Fleetwood:

I’m looking for a game of '41 Scenario with ABattlemap. I’ve played '41 just once or twice but really haven’t learned the ropes of that game. Shoot me a PM if you’re up for it and we’ll negotiate NO’s, tech, and possible bid.

hey Dan if you re still up for that one i ll take
    you

• @Amon:

@Fleetwood:

I’m looking for a game of '41 Scenario with ABattlemap. I’ve played '41 just once or twice but really haven’t learned the ropes of that game. Shoot me a PM if you’re up for it and we’ll negotiate NO’s, tech, and possible bid.

you

How about we play after we finish the Revised game? I’m juggling a few games and don’t know how long I can keep this pace.  :lol:

• '12

I’m looking for a '41 or '42 game with an intermediate to advanced player

• @Fleetwood:

@Amon:

@Fleetwood:

you

How about we play after we finish the Revised game? I’m juggling a few games and don’t know how long I can keep this pace.  :lol:

ok :)

• Hey!  Count me in for a few AA50-41 no tech matches.

• '13

Good day.  Looking for a game of AA50 41 PBF.  I’m flexible in terms of bids and tech.  I should mention that this will be my first time PBF, I have played some live and PBEM using tripleA.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Ryan.

• @BombsAway:

Good day.  Looking for a game of AA50 41 PBF.  I’m flexible in terms of bids and tech.  I should mention that this will be my first time PBF, I have played some live and PBEM using tripleA.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Ryan.

Hey, are you still looking for a PBF '41 Scenario game? I was a decent Revised player but I’ll be blunt - I’ve only played '41 once or twice so my play may be weak. But it’s just a game if you’re still up for it. I’m flexible as well with bids and tech. My preference would be with NO’s, no tech, and some sort of Allied bid. I’m not picky on sides, you can pick, we can bid, or we’ll roll for sides with a predetermined bid.

For forum play, we can use TripleA since you already have it. I just downloaded the newest 1230 version. By far the most popular program for PBF is ABattlemap, but TripleA can be a little easier since moves can be copy/pasted so we can stick with that unless you’d prefer ABattlemap. Maybe you’ve used the dice emails with TripleA PBEM but it’s almost universal and much more convenient(in my opinion) to use the forum dice for battles and then use Edit Mode to change the battle results of the game file. http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=6682.0

What do you say?

• '20 '18 '17 '15

Looking for a 1941 Scenario, +/- Tech, NOs, and I’d like to try it as the Allies.  Want to play through Triple A.  PM me.

• Anyone interested in playing an online AAP40 game?

• Anyone interested in playing an online AAP40 game?

• anyone want to play a game?

• Looking for a AA50-42 game +NO -Tech.

As I need to work my axis play, I’ll take them.

PM me if interested.

• Anyone up to play a game? I have plenty of free time for the next month or so and would enjoy playing a few games.

• Looking for a game of AA50 42, No N.O.'s or Tech. Bid for sides.

• @Joe:

Looking for a game of AA50 42, No N.O.'s or Tech. Bid for sides.

I will take you up on that. I bid 10 for the Allies.

• @cts17:

@Joe:

Looking for a game of AA50 42, No N.O.'s or Tech. Bid for sides.

I will take you up on that. I bid 10 for the Allies.

Great, thanks, I PM’ed my counter.

• Hi all.

I would like to play a game of AA50-41 scenario with me as the allies. I prefer techs and especially no´s but that is not a dealbreaker for me. Im new to play-by-forum so a little help in that regard would be nice.

Cheers

Quark

• 3 A&A players, Global, looking for players in the Western burbs of Chicago.  Are there any organized groups out there, as well?

We also play AA50.

We have all 3 games.

Please let me know.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m