AXIS & ALLIES DICE - Field Marshal Games

• Ordered 2 COMPLETE sets a few minutes ago, can’t wait! :mrgreen:

• Ordered my 2 sets on Sunday November 16, recieved them Tuesday November 18 8-)

They are truly impressive, thanks FMG for such a great product.

• somebody should post these dice with the new game. Thats would prove a good move.

• '10

@Imperious:

somebody should post these dice with the new game. Thats would prove a good move.

Don’t worry… we will!  Can’t wait to start on the CHINA & ITALY dice also…  I will post pics once we have prototype.

• '10

Due to popular demand we have started to design the ITALY and CHINA dice!  I will start a new thread soon with pictures of what we have so far… So everyone here can comment and have your say before we go into production.

• Thats good.

• Three quick questions …

When do you think you will be able to bring the 7 country combo (Rus,Ger,UK,Ity,Chi,Jap,US) to market?

Will you let folks that got the 5 country combo pick up the 2 new sets for the price difference?

Will you be developing a set or Aussie dice for Pacific?  Seems if you are going to make Chinese dice, we should also think about Aussie dice too.

How about Switzerland?  White dice with no spots!

All jokes aside, I think this is a great product at a fair price.  I’m going to buy a set for my son and then post a photo of the dice with our painted pieces.

• '10

Thanks for the questions.  I have started another TOPIC on the CHINA ITALY dice dice here at AAA.org.  I have also posted some pictures.
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=12875.0

To Answer your questions:

1. We are still in the design process and we will finalize in about a week.  Production is not an easy or cheap process, it will take about 30 days from start to finished product.  I HOPE to have these ready by mid Jan 2009.  There can also be production delays but I will keep you guys posted here.

2. Not only will we offer these dice to those of you that have the original COMBAT DICE but, we will offer them at a discounted special rate to complete your sets.  This is a thanks as your orders of COMBAT DICE are funding this second production run.

3. In the future we will develop more EXPANSION DICE like ANZAC, CANADIAN, FRANCE, AFRIKA CO , and even an Anti-Aircraft die (Thanks IL).  I envision these will be included in some expansions we are working on that will include special rules / Event Cards and extra pieces…  (TOP SECRET NOW)

Thanks!

• If you make ANZAC dice with ANZAC peices I will love you forever! Thats too cool! You do need make them for AAP, but don’t forget to make one for British India too!

• Oh yea, baby!

I got my dice and now I just  got one question …

When will you have Chinese and Aussie dice on the street for AAP.

The dice look great.  I can use my black dice for AA fire, but I want the others ASAP for AAP!

Great job.

• '10

@dinosaur:

Oh yea, baby!

I got my dice and now I just  got one question …

When will you have Chinese and Aussie dice on the street for AAP.

The dice look great.  I can use my black dice for AA fire, but I want the others ASAP for AAP!

Great job.

ITALY and CHINA dice will be released soon.  Other expansions will follow.

I very happy to hear everyone is enjoying the dice!

Thanks

• What I want, are unit specific dice.

I want dark blue dice for my subs, with a sub printet on the 1 spot.
    I want grey dice for my surface ships, with a ship printet on the 1 spot.
    I want light blue dice for my aircrafts, with a plane printet on the 1 spot.

Now I can roll all dices simultanesly, and later assign the hits to the proper units. In a battle with subs against other ships and planes, it will be more easy to pick the subs and planes casualties.

Also I would like :
    green dice for infantry
    black dice for artillery
    red dice for tanks
    white dice for AA-guns.

This set I will buy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :? :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :-D

He has Got Jokes

• '10

Hello all!

I also have created a video for this FMG favorite.  Check it out on the FMG YouTube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/FieldMarshallGames#p/u

Thanks again!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m