It´s here! The Enlarged Gameboard for use with Revised Edition 2004

• –-Finally it´s here!—
    The enlarged gameboard special edition for use with Axis & Allies Revised Edition 2004

-Size 88 x 150 cm (34,65 x 59 Inches)
    -Full scale print covered with flexible laminate to transport and store easily.
    -Worldwide shipping

-For further info, check this URL: www.aaclubdk.dk and press top left menubutton
    “Enlarged Gameboard”

-Questions? email: g a m e b o a r d @ a a c l u b d k . d k

Axis & Allies Club Denmark (aaclubdk)

• '11

It looks great. I love how they have pictures from the era interwoven with the board. Very impressive. I will certainly be preordering one.

• Great to hear, indeed.

All our members have the old version of the enlarged gameboard and are very satisfied with it. Therefor we started producing a enhanced version for world wide sale.

• '11

Can you pay with PayPal, or is it just through a credit card? Also, is it through the Club Denmark site? Or is it through a company that is making the mats and people order directly from them? Thanks.

• Ok finally i found you and you speak English :-D :-D

1. how much do you guys charge for a complete painted piece set?

2. how much do you guys charge for the enlarged map?

3. what other things you guys sell? shirts?

4. what would be cost of each item with shipping included to zip code 90265 in US Dollars?

5. Do i get a price break if i order 2 sets of painted revised pieces? 3 sets?

6. I prefer pay pal only for payments.

7. lastly, please link my site to yours. I give discounts to my German brothers of the north. French pay double.

• Greetings

1. 240,- US Dollars + gamepieces that is 79,- US Dollars in Denmark
      -Your are welcome to send your own pieces to us.
    2. It´s posted on our website… (79,- US Dollars)
    3. Shirts is only for members with our Logo
    4. Between 48,- and 55,- US Dollars
    5. No pricebreak nomatter amount
    6. We accept Paypal
      Misc: Order at: g a m e b o a r d @ a a c l u b d k . d k
      We will reply with payment info

Kind Regards
    Aaclubdk.dk

• '11

When will more pictures of the expanded board be available? I’m really curious to see more shots of the other theaters of war.

• 7-14 days

Kind Regards
    Aaclubdk

• Ok so i want 2 painted piece sets…

I want to send you 2 sets of my pieces and the following:

German tanks from battle of the bulge 10 pieces ( SS panzers)

40 cruisers from Guadalcanal painted for all 5 players

2 sets of D-Day blockhouses I think thats about 12 pieces

I know this is a large order and i am patient.  thats about $480.00 USD plus what for shipping for pieces only?

I don’t think 50 bucks for shipping for pieces is correct?

Can we make the whole thing an even $500 USD? including shipping ( i send you my pieces)

• Ill forward this request to our painter and let you know when he respond.

-480,-USD is for 2 sets only. The extra pieces you mentioned will be extra payment.

-Regarding the the shipping cost it was 49,- USD for a gameboard

-For pieces only it´s 40,- USD wiht our national post service

-If you are able to find a cheaper postservice we are able to use that ofcause

Kind Regards
    Aaclubdk

• ok let me know. I am fair. I have always loved your aesthetic at your site. We both share the same ideals.

When you get a chance download a copy of AARHE map, rules and player aids. I think you may benefit from them. Perhaps they can be translated. Right now they are being finished but you will get a general idea of its value.

BTW I am quite fond of your championship Danish doubles and mixed doubles Badminton players

Erikson and Lundgaard

Laybourn and Juhl

I am sure your aware of them, they are real hero’s to me.

• Are the cruisers, SS panzers and blockhouse extra beside the two complete sets?

Kind Regards
    Aaclubdk.dk

• Yes these are pieces from Guadalcanal, Bulge and D-Day. The cruisers will be sorted out for each nation because as you know these are only in orange and green, but some will be made into German, Soviet and British Cruisers.

Bulge tanks will all be german elite SS panzers

Blockhouse units will be generic colors so anybody can use them.

• Ok.

For further info about ordering the painted units email: p a i n t @ a a c l u b d k. d k

• Have you contacted our painter yet?

• woops sorry. I will.

• The final version of the game board is now uploaded on our website at:
    www.aaclubdk.dk
    “Enlarged gameboard”

• '11

The game board came out great, nice job Club Denmark. Now I just want to see the board for the Axis & Allies anniversary edition. Hopefully the anniversary board will have comparable detailing & imagery.

• We actually thought that the anniversary wasn´t for use with the revised edition 2004?

• 27th of April:

Check out the NEW pictures of the produced enlarged gameboard and the new pictures of members own painted units on our website.

Kind Regards
    Axis & Allies Club Danmark
    www.aaclubdk.dk

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m