Is Genetically Engineering Your Children Ethical?

• I will only approve of genetic modification if I can program them to be submissive slaves

We will genetically make Apes smarter and reduce them to second class citizens. Thats what man does

• @Yemble:

I will only approve of genetic modification if I can program them to be submissive slaves that can not think for themselves and do all the work around the house…also they should expire before they become too old to become a problem.

sounds like your a plantation owner. lol

• Or a Dominant…  :evil:

• Don’t have the land to be a plantation owner….I just hate cleaning the rim of my toilet and the such.  Maybe I can have them actually born with some sort of harness like thing attached to their body so they can haul the trash and do yard-work easier.  So many possibilities.

• @Imperious:

I will only approve of genetic modification if I can program them to be submissive slaves

We will genetically make Apes smarter and reduce them to second class citizens. Thats what man does

Caesar!  That’s quite a name for an ape!

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@Bunnies:

@Imperious:

I will only approve of genetic modification if I can program them to be submissive slaves

He didn’t work out too well.

@Cmdr:

@Bunnies:

@Imperious:

He didn’t work out too well.

Well considering the ape was probably smoking the same stuff he was, then that makes sense…

GG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m