• 2007 AAR League

@nuno:

@ncscswitch:

That is a big part of why your friend Agent Smith refused to take me on (despite repeated challenges)…

Given the False statements you’ve been posting (probably got higher instructions/orders…) …
    Such new association/claim attempt doesn’t surprise me.

@ncscswitch:

Exactly.

The odds of Japan losing in China with that force attacking are ZERO POINT 4 PERCENT.

Anyone who expects a player to make up for that type of result (when combined with other dice bias battles against them), IS AN IDIOT.

Americans.

:? :? :? :? :? :?

Nuno, just curious (no offence) - what is your first language?

• Nuno, I am my own boss.  The ONLY “orders” I am under for this site is to help grow traffic.

When I speak regarding Agent Smith, you can go and check for yourself in older threads and see the score (or more) of times that I challenged Agent Smith to put up or shut up.  He refused in EVERY SINGLE CASE, because he refused to risk ADS.

That is not exaggeration, that is not hyperbole.  That is hard cold FACT, and is recorded in a variety of threads for anyone to see.

I hate to say it, but your alter ego was a coward.

• Hehehehe I think those comments are really helpfull for tenth8sphere ;) I will post some advice later today for you T8S. (Advice I think is usefull, so don’t attack me with the lame ‘poor strategy’ comment)

• 2007 AAR League

@ncscswitch:

Nuno, I am my own boss.  The ONLY “orders” I am under for this site is to help grow traffic.

When I speak regarding Agent Smith, you can go and check for yourself in older threads and see the score (or more) of times that I challenged Agent Smith to put up or shut up.  He refused in EVERY SINGLE CASE, because he refused to risk ADS.

That is not exaggeration, that is not hyperbole.  That is hard cold FACT, and is recorded in a variety of threads for anyone to see.

I hate to say it, but your alter ego was a coward.

Is nuno aka “Agent Smith” or are you just saying that he’s posting the same kind of comments without being willing to back them up?

• Nothing but a bunch of (American) Democracy supporters….

noticing that YET AGAIN your starting problems on this site from continued vitriolic against the same forces you claim are “not worth your time to respond to”

And YET AGAIN you have managed to comment on them thinking all the while your so clever with your comments.

Your condescending attitude with others here will only create problems for you.

Evidence: ( via from your last posts)

It’s really the people you’ve been playing with…

That’s because the level of competition among Americans didn’t increase in (almost?)10 years…

Did he already reach a teen age?

Surelly you don’t know what you’re talking about…

Nor you can be any good at it…

Given the False statements you’ve been posting (probably got higher instructions/orders…) …
    Such new association/claim attempt doesn’t surprise me…

I suggest you calm down and leave out your Agent Smith/SHP/F_alk types of caustic nuggets to your own behavior. No wonder why they got rid of you at that other site.

nice Karma BTW!

• 2007 AAR League

@nuno:

@Ender:

Is nuno aka “Agent Smith” or are you just saying that he’s posting the same kind of comments without being willing to back them up?

ncscswitch (Americans if you will) is just campaigning these (false) statements because he reached a point where he can only prevail through the wide spread/publication of his version of the facts as the ultimate Truth.
    Consequently the need of Censorship rights…
    Nothing but a bunch of (american) Democracy supporters.

Okay, so, I guess you are going to strike mighty blows for Truth and Freedom by annoying people on a board-game discussion forum?

Never has there been a brighter hope for the future! You truly shall be the saviour of humanity! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Oh, that I lived to see this day!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• @nuno:

@Ender:

ncscswitch (Americans if you will) is just campaigning these (false) statements because he reached a point where he can only prevail through the wide spread/publication of his version of the facts as the ultimate Truth.
    Consequently the need of Censorship rights…
    Nothing but a bunch of (american) Democracy supporters.

I am glad you think I speak for 300,000,000 people.

As for “lies”, you have yet to refute my statements regarding Agent Smith and his repeated refusal to ever accept a challenge of a game by me.  Go ahead, read the archives.  They are here and uncensored.  He was only willing to play with the House Rule of Low Luck (and let us all remember what you said of House Rule players… they cannot win with the actual game rules, so they create a variant that allows them to win… they are INFERIOR players… YOUR words, not mine)

Lastly, you obviously know little about me with your “democracy” statement.  For many months my sig file was “Democracy = 2 wolves and a sheep voting on whats for dinner”.  You would also know that I am a rabid Libertarian and a strict Constitutionalist with a serious penchant for Federated Republics.
    Not that you care, you blasted Republicans elsewhere, so I guess it is just a “flavor of the month” attack for you, whatever you think will get the biggest rise.

Just remember this, your “buddy” was too much of a coward to play me.  Does not say much for you when your idol is so afraid of “hack” like me.  :roll:

• 2007 AAR League

Talk about delusions of grandeur. As if “Americans” as a whole care about some guy named nuno’s prowess as an AAR player.

This guy is either seriously disturbed, or just a plain ol’ troll… Best ignored, either way.

• Go look for yourself then that AS refused to play me…

There are a LOT of threads…

Though Agent Smith apparently removed many of his posts prior to his departure, there are enough remnants in quotes of others posts that you can verify the challenges that were issued…

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=6376.msg95753#msg95753

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=6376.msg95819#msg95819

Now be on your way silly man…  or accept the challenges that Agent Smith refused…

Though at this point, let’s play Revised, ADS.  You up for it?

I doubt it… your type never change…

• 2007 AAR League

I played nuno once, actually. He did okay… once my pet hamster took over for me. But then I came back and sacked Tokyo and Berlin both in Round 7.

I eat lightweights like nuno for breakfast.

• Half year before I was banned at AAMC … blah blah blah

Sounds like wounded pride?

Ender good call.

• I don’t dispute this, though I didn’t hear Agent Smith version of the facts.
    Oh, Wait, he’s banned! So you can pass whatever you like as the valid Truth! Cheesy

If he was banned YOU would not be here with your new name as ‘Nuno’… and yet here you are. Rather shameful if you ask me.

• @Ender:

I played nuno once, actually. He did okay… once my pet hamster took over for me. But then I came back and sacked Tokyo and Berlin both in Round 7.

So he lost to #12 (as of the last update) in the League?

And not just lost… lost BOTH Axis capitals in just 7 turns of play?

That explains a LOT about him  :wink:

• 2007 AAR League

@ncscswitch:

@Ender:

So he lost to #12 (as of the last update) in the League?

And not just lost… lost BOTH Axis capitals in just 7 turns of play?

That explains a LOT about him  :wink:

Well, my hamster probably would have done the same thing by round 10

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m