YOUNG GRASSHOPPER G40 TOURNAMENT

• Disciplinary Group Banned

Me and the Grand Masters will go to the G40 tournament to show everyone the VANN FORMULAS, and will be talking to Larry Harris the creator of the A&A game industry. We hope we can see you all there, thank you.

HAPPY HUNTING EVERYONE!!!

• Sponsor

@Dauvio:

Me and the Grand Masters will go to the G40 tournament to show everyone the VANN FORMULAS, and will be talking to Larry Harris the creator of the A&A game industry. We hope we can see you all there, thank you.

…and it just keeps getting better.

• @Young:

@Dauvio:

…and it just keeps getting better.

LOL I think Super Vann doesn’t know I will be part of Security at the tournament… I hope for him that he has a formula for healing a butt that has been kicked repeatedly otherwise, He will have to drive his truck standing up on his way back home  :)

• All 300 of them?.

• Sponsor

Here is my response to this individual who has dragged my name and tournament into his ridiculous agenda…
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CirE4q47YsE

• I hope you don’t show up vann.  I’ve been watching YGs utube channel for about a year now and appreciate his time and effort to my favorite game.  He asked you to stop contacting him and you didn’t.  He doesn’t want you at a tournament he arranged and is hosting but you say you’re going to go.  You say you want to talk to Larry about his broken game.  I’ve been looking forward to some pics and video from his tournament for the game play and to see some of the people from here and utube.  Just the thought of you showing up and messing up there fun brings me down.  Just my thoughts on this.

• Sponsor

MORE HARRASMENT, WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUSPENDING ACCOUNTS!!! REMOVE HIM FROM THE FORUMS OR REMOVE MY LIAISON BADGE!!!

A PRIVATE MESSAGE SENT TO ME BY DAUVIO VANN

Well it is official, there will be a group of Grand Masters going to your tournament to show the VANN FORMULAS to everyone that’s there, and we/they will be having a very long talk with Larry Harris. The VANN FORMULAS will make it, or break it. If Larry doesn’t want to change his game designs, the VANN FORMULAS will virtually destroy the A&A game industry if the VANN FORMULAS ever got out (which will happen).  The VANN FORMULAS will expose the major flaw/flaws in all the A&A games. When we the Grand Masters discovered the VANN FORMULAS 30 years ago, it killed the game for us. So we produce our own games based on the A&A concept.  We know when the VANN FORMULAS are made public, it will kill the game for everyone that plays A&A games like it did with us Grand Masters. If larry Harris change his games designs, he could save the A&A gaming industry. We surely don’t want to lose any of your endorsements, do we now???

HAPPY HUNTING MY FRIEND!!!

• '17

Wow, after reading this I have to say, this van guy is a weirdo.

• VANN FORMULAS have been superseded and are totally defunct reasoning. larrymarx replaced it and nobody even refers to Vann formula anything. I have no idea why anybody would even bring up that topic. It holds zero value

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m