• I’ve got 10 of the white zeros and now 1 of these so far.

image1.JPG

• The color doesn’t show that well in the picture but its color matches this pretty closely

zero.jpg

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@bgugs:

The color doesn’t show that well in the picture but its color matches this pretty closely

bgugs, it is close enough. Sometimes, you may not get a perfect match, but if it is close enough, people will be able to tell what you were trying to achieve.

Awesome job! Can’t wait to see more. :-)

Cheers!

John

• I figured you guys could tell what it was going for, what I meant was it looks more yellow in the picture than it does in does when you hold it in your hand. But thank you I hopefully will have more to show soon. I hope to have the entire OOB Japanese air force done within two weeks of now. I am waiting to place an order from HBG that will give me some new Japanese aircraft but I am not counting that in the air force yet

@bgugs:

I figured you guys could tell what it was going for, what I meant was it looks more yellow in the picture than it does in does when you hold it in your hand. But thank you I hopefully will have more to show soon. I hope to have the entire OOB Japanese air force done within two weeks of now. I am waiting to place an order from HBG that will give me some new Japanese aircraft but I am not counting that in the air force yet

I see what you are talking about. You’ll have to forgive me, lol, I’ve been doing honey do’s for my wife today, and the list was quite long, lol.

I’m just tired. :-D

• Not a big deal, I didn’t phrase it the best way so I see where you were coming from

• Latest addition to the Japanese planes. Got 5 in this color, 4 left to do a second color scheme

IMG_1193 (1).JPG

• One day I will post a picture and it won’t be sideways…

• The last of the Japanese Tactical Bombers are painted. These are the last of the Japanese planes for now until I get taller flight stands for the strategic bombers.

image2 (1).JPG
    image3.JPG

• Here are all the different styles I did and all of the planes that are painted together

image4.JPG
    image1 (1).JPG

bgugs, these are looking awesome. Keep up the good work. :-D

• First Japanese Artillery. I haven’t decided yet if I like this coloration yet. I will see how it grows on me, I won’t be painting anymore until I have stuff to order from amazon so I can get the Psycho and Insane Detail without having to pay shipping twice. Its getting to hard to get small details in with the brushes I have.

IMG_1303.JPG
    image2 (2).JPG

• Last picture of it with the one it was modeled after (with some minor changes)

image1 (2).JPG
    Japanese gun.jpg

These are looking good Bgugs. :-)

• '20 '19 '18 Customizer

Love the variety!  Great colors on the artillery-matched the picture really well.  Keep up the good work!

• Those are looking good……you will find that the more you paint the better and new techniques you will obtain.  I like the Japanese artillery.

• Been a while since I painted but I got the psycho paint brush and all of the Japanese units I wanted from HBG so now I will begin my goal of finishing the Japanese Air Force. Here is how I will be painting the Tony fighters. It was my first attempt at this level of detail and it will take some fine tuning but I am happy with the first one.

IMG_1840.JPG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m