• glad that there are good tolerant people like you out there spreading the love around there BL.  Someone has to be a example to all of the intolerant and hating idiots liberals out there.

• This dude sounds like a really funny guy!

The liberals over at Air America The Young Turks found some really great quotes for their Fallwell Eulogy.

My favourite Fallwell quote must be this: “You should not sleep with prostitutes unless you’re married to them.” ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!

Also his vision that all good born-again christians will be sucked up naked on their judgement day is great fun! 
    I would really have loved to see that, but sadly it seems the dude passed away to early.  ;-)

• @balungaloaf:

so, he thinks aids is a gay scourge, last time i checked, it was.

It’s not a gay specific disease…

he doesnt like homosexuals, nobody has too, they are different.  they get turned on by having 25 penises rammed into a hole people excrete solid waste out of.

Nobody has to like Falwell either.
    You also are ignorant of gays - let alone individual’s - sexuality.  Some gays hate anal.  Some women love it.  Some straight men love it.  I don’t know why it’s an issue anyway - you’ll get over it.

i’m not sure about his textbook statement, but i’ve seen plenty of textbooks for college that are indoctrination books.  especially the core ones like speech, english composition, and sadly even some modern history ones.  liberals create textbooks, with a liberal bias, used to not be that way, but these digusting creatures persist.

When I think “indoctrination” and “book,” I think Bible.
    A textbook that takes itself seriously is going to be objective as possible.  If liberals truly are the ones creating textbooks, they must be the only ones reading anyway…

the bible quote is largely stupid.  catholics understand much of the old testament is stories, not literal, but watch out for the bible belt, all the nuts roll south.

We weren’t talking about Catholics.  We were talking about Falwell.  You are agreeing that he is a nut.

@balungaloaf:

geez we have some liberal hatred of the man.

I don’t like the man, and he deserves any criticism.  Did you not think anything he said was hateful?  Even then, I said I hope he found peace.  Hateful is no way to go through life.

and cnn, a “respected” liberal news source ACTUALLY had this on tv, i saw it and had to go find it.  its incredible.

they guy in the middle is falwell.  with guilty spalshed on his forhead.  and they compared him to hitler.  right then and there.  b/c they were both intolerant.  jesus christ.  one guy doesnt like gays or abortion, and to the “respectable” cnn news team and anchors he is comaprable to hitler, who killed and murdered so many millions.

The only place I found that was freerepublic.org, so that destroys your credibility right there.  They were showing past footage of a protest.  It wasn’t CNN doing anything but showing someone else’s work.  Either way, he’s not innocent or immune to criticism himself - he was an ass and deserved it.

liberals priorities are way out of whack.  and they are full of hatred. and the only way they try to hide that is by calling themselves “tolerant”

Like CC said, you are hardly at peace yourself.

• 2007 AAR League

i’m what they call “super-duper” at peace.  i have my ways, which dont agree with forced acceptance of EVERYTHING rammed down peoples throats by liberals.

aids is a gay specific disease, last time i checked, when it first surfaced, it was in the gay community and reaped havoc there.  every straight person who gets it has the gays to thank for not stopping the spread of this terrible disease.  ever think about that……?

Nobody has to like Falwell either.
    You also are ignorant of gays - let alone individual’s - sexuality.  Some gays hate anal.  Some women love it.  Some straight men love it.  I don’t know why it’s an issue anyway - you’ll get over it.

so some gays dont do each other up the poop shoot.  how do they have sex, blowing each other every night.  bill clinton wouldnt regard that as sex anyways.  or they pull on each other, they could do that by themselves.  it all would seem unfulfilling to me.  just give me a vag to bang away on.

how is the new testament indoctrination.  all the writers did what write letters to other people, and apostles writing what jesus did.  how in the F is that indoctrination? ? ? ?

• 2007 AAR League

I don’t think it was just homosexuals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiv#Origin_and_discovery
    The disease was originally dubbed GRID, or Gay-Related Immune Deficiency, but health authorities soon realized that nearly half of the people identified with the syndrome were not homosexual men.

• 2007 AAR League

i wouldnt use wiki for this one.  its so popular the pc police would never let them say how it came about.  it would hurt gay sensibilities, b/c the gay community knows the disease began to spread in their cirlces….they just want it on the DL.

it ran rampant throughout the gay communites.  esp. san fran.

after a while because some gay men swing both ways, they started to infect women, who infect straight men, who infect other straight women.

but without a doubt, WITHOUT A DOUBT, the disease was begun in gay circles.  which means someone from africa came a plugged some gay guy in the butt, and that act of indecency has cost a momumetnal number of lives.

• Actually, most of the growth of AIDS in the early days was because there was no screening of the blood supply, so it spread via blood in hospitals VERY fast.  By the time the blood supply was being screened, it had already ballooned into an epidemic.

But hey, if we are going to lay blame for AIDS on homosexuals, lets be sure to blame Heterosexuals for syphylus, ghoneria, herpes, clymidia, HPV, hepatitus, etc.  Afterall, those are all spread from heterosexual intercourse…

Back on topic…
    Fallwell was a flake.  And in my personal opinion, anyone who would forgive Fallwell for his serious issues, and not be at least as forgiving of the folks Fallwell condmned is hopelessly attached to their own personal double standard of judgement.

• 2007 AAR League

i forgive everyone, thats why everyone goes to heavan who wants to.  not like these liberal atheists and other liberals who wish for a hell to falwell to go to.  thats messed up.  even the liberal medias take on it was “well and intolerant man is dead, f him”.  how nice of the tolerant liberal media to do.

i’ll take the hetero blame for all the other diseases, but thats just because of hetero promiscuity.  without liberal debauched promiscuity throughout the time of man, we wouldnt have these diseases.  if everyone just waited for a marriage partner and only stayed loyal to them and didnt cheat.  we could of wiped out the diseases by lessening the spread first by no promiscuity, and then isolated it, then removed it.  its liberal promiscuity that spreads sexual diseases.  not just sex itself, if you are smart about who your partner is, you wont get diseases, b/c they wouldnt have had sex yet either.

and yes then, homosexuals get the blame for aids.  case closed.

and back to falwell, yes forgive him, and those who he didnt like.  thats the point of christianity.  thats why its so great and the best and true religion.  all you do is go on with your life, you dont have to like someones evil or debauched ways, sometimes fight them if neccessary to save others from harm, but always forgive. its a nice way to live.

• @balungaloaf:

thats why its so great and the best and true religion.

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at some of these statements? It’s amazing how little humanity has advanced in the last few thousand years.    :-(

• 2007 AAR League

@JWW:

@balungaloaf:

thats why its so great and the best and true religion.

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at some of these statements? It’s amazing how little humanity has advanced in the last few thousand years.    :-(

Well it’s a good thing there are people like you who are better than all of us

• 2007 AAR League

what other religion is all about forgiveness and everyone getting to heaven to be with God who wants to.

all other religions are about killing in the name of God, which the christian canon is against.  buddhism is about doing what you are told at all times(so the powerful can boss you around)  and hinduism is racist to the core.
    shintoism for japan led to a savage warrior culture.

christianity’s the best to me.  so whats the best religion in your opinion.  liberal atheism?

what is humanity supposed to evolve into.  secular me first hedonism.  thats sick.

• Well it’s a good thing there are people like you who are better than all of us

Better no, greater access and opportunity for a better education……perhaps.

• 2007 AAR League

my educations better than yours.  hands down.  its expensive.  but some people like you are just brainwashed by your environment.  the movies you watch, the tv you watch, the music you listen to, the popular culture of america at this time,  the NYT book list of many liberal political books you read, the newspapers and magazines like time and newsweek you read.  all that stuff, and you cant think for yourself.  the true independent thinker is the man who can look at all these sources and to every one of them, say “thats bullshit”.  thats real independent thinking.  you just keep thinking what all those media outlets and cultural mediums want you too.  they have succeeded with you.

• Actually, I would put modern neo-paganism up there as a top choice.

The #1 overriding belief of neo-paganism is HARM NONE.

Not harm none, unless they harm you first.
    Not harm none, unless they are of a different religion

Just plain and simple HARM NONE.

• @balungaloaf:

my educations better than yours. hands down.

Obviously

• 2007 AAR League

wow, its like they ripped that off of christianity.  because thats christianities canon.  harm none.  but if we could stop a man from killing 50 children with a pistol by shooting him, any good person would.  it would be way worse to sit by and watch the children die.

and christians dont ever want to harm someone b/c they are a different religion.  only muslims(certain ones, a lot though) condone that, b/c its right in the koran.

the christian new testament says love and pray for your enemies.  and to turn the other cheek if it is just you being harmned.  no other religion comes close.

i’m glad you agree JWW.  after you taking the first step to say you were smarter than someone else.  thats so the typical liberal.

• Just curious Balungaloaf, is English your first language?

• @JWW:

Just curious Balungaloaf, is English your first language?

you actually got me really curious re: his edumacation.  A guess would likely be viewed as baiting/flaming, unless he’s some bored psych student looking to enjoy a given on-line persona and seeing just how much baiting s/he can get away with - given the amount of leeway s/he has got away with, it’s a lot.

• 2007 AAR League

It’s all a scam balungaloaf is realy a 40 year old psychologist who comes onto this website to see how different people react!

• 2007 AAR League

Oh yeah he stalks everyone too

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m