• As you might know, I play airsoft. Well, we’ve recently made up this yearly event called “Wildfire”. I think the story line is perty awsome…just like an opinion from someone else, thats all.  :-D

Corrikistan vs Savokistan

WILDFIRE

Sometime in the near future, on a battlefield not to far away…

The bordering nations of Corrikistan and Savokistan were never completely at peace.  The earliest reports of fighting between these nations dates back to the 1500’s, as neighboring warlords fought to increase their land holdings by force.  As time grew on and both societies advanced, the fighting evolved into guerrilla strikes across a newly formalized border region.  Throughout the early 1900’s the governments of these two nations were constantly in negotiation for where the border would be drawn.  As the negotiations continued, the 1960’s erupted with violent guerrilla-style warfare like none before after multiple Savokistan leaders are assasinated by Corrik extremists.  Southern based Savokistan managed to overtake a sizable portion of land from its northerly neighbor, and in the 1970’s, a mutual cease-fire was called to put a cap on the bloodshed. This cease fire has remained in effect ever since, regardless of several messy chapters that that both governments have seen fit to never publicly acknowledge.  Both sides have since been massing their troops, armor, and airships near the De-Militarized Zone between them.  Even today, though the countries are technically in a cease-fire, many forward commanders often see fit or even necessary to enter enemy territory when the opportunity arises.  As these border skirmishes happen, the DMZ borderlines fade, causing the troops tensions to rise. A new, updated map of the current borders is issued by each government weekly, and combat units are always on high alert.  As the weeks go by, battle ripples up and down the invisible lines between the two nations, spreading like WILDFIRE!

Wildfire Series #1

This series battle takes place along the Charleston Ravine, just north of the border into Corrikistan territory. The Savokistan militia has pushed over the border under the cover of night and has set up a forward command post.  From here, deep in the forest, they are putting pressure on a local Corrikistani garrison and striking at scout units and lookout posts in the area.  There are three main outposts between the hidden Savokistani command post and the Corrikistani garrison.  The side who controls these outposts will likely keep hold of the region itself.  There are is also a small ammunition dump in the region

Wildfire Series #2

This battle takes place in a hotspot of activity just over the border into Correkistan where enemy troops have forced their way up and into a low-lying ravine territory. Savokistani command elements are moving in to secure the region and set up concrete command posts. They are fortifying defenses along the new border in preparation for the inevitable counter-attack. Corrikistani intellegence reports that several high-ranking enemy officers are going to be in the area helping coordinate the defense efforts, and are unlikely to underestimate the importance of these tactical targets. There is a small outpost left in the area that the Savokis are likely to target heavily, while the Corris will likely focus o disrupting the defensive efforts being put into place by the enemy.

WILDFIRE 3: TOXIC MELTDOWN

Enter a dark turning point in the ongoing battle between Corrikistan and Savokistan.

During the last war the Corrikistanies gained an upper hand by defeating their enemy. As if the casulties weren’t enough the terrain and civilian populations suffered massive damage. The Corries have begun to make a psycological impact on the Savok population as well .

The Savok peoples are being filled with doubt as increasing pressure from its neighbor seem to have surrounded the nation. Some have heard rumor of surrender, but a flame still flickers with in the hearts of the Savok countrymen.

The Corries are posed to strike at any moment , and they are confident in their leadership as well they should be due to their recent success. They feel fearless, but overconfidence has been the downfall of many, as history will show.

The scourge of war has enveloped these nations and a new element has entered the picture. Rumors of deadly chemical agents have been circulating through members of both countries populace as well as various levels of government. Tensions run high and a race to defend, overcome, and survive has begun. The mercury is rising the wild fire is reaching its peak…its breaking point…there will be MELTDOWN…WELCOME TO WILDFIRE: 3 TOXIC MELTDOWN

WILDFIRE 4: The Fusion War
        Corrikistan and Savokistan, long embattled countries striving to keep independence and maintain the upper hand in an ongoing battle are heading down a path to destruction. Somehow the effects of the toxin experiments were not enough to turn these nations away from more potent means of deterrence and weaponry.
        These nations, their armies, and civilian populace have found themselves in the middle of an arms race for nuclear supremacy. As the build up grows more feverish the armies of these two sovereign nations cross paths yet again. Here they will experience a new threat. A threat that has a tipping point from where there is no turning back.
        Military and Political minds will clash and be put to the test…The Fusion War has begun!

• Hey, thats pretty neat Gewehr. I remember when I was a kid and played paint ball, we would all just run into the woods and light up whoever we ran into. This adds a background to each team and gives some clear objectives rather than just wasting each other.

• '19 Moderator

I hate to break it to you M, but you still a kid :wink:

Cool Senarios Gewehr

• Thank “Tool” for the story, I just copy and pasted from our site.

Airsoft is alot different than paintball, we usualy choose teams and even them out depending on experienced guys and newer ones. We’ll also have a few bridges and props like rockets that you’ll have to take from, and hold down from the enemy creating team based like tactics. Also airsoft looks like real guns, and you can have things like Gillied snipers and SAW MG gunners guarding something. None of that Semi-auto, paint all over, future pistol looking, CO2 and ball tanks sticking out.

I’m always Corrikistan  :evil: Even if we have lost 3 of the 4 WIldfire games only by a few pionts, but I have a feeling that the war will shift in our favor. Down with Savokistan!!!  :lol:

• Thank “Tool” for the story, I just copy and pasted from our site.

I was gonna say its great that you didn’t commit spelling errors, but i just read you didn’t write it. :|

• lol, yea, when I reread it, I was like wow, “Tool” needs to laern h0w to spel amd right……  :lol:

• '19 Moderator

BTW, Gewehr, puting a front pistol grip on an ak is an insult to Mikhail Timofeevitch Kalashnikov.

• Damn it Dezrt, I’m gonna be 23 soon. The guns I play with don’t allow re spawns.  8-)

And don’t wory Gewehr. Insult Mr. Kalashnikov all you want. He invented the weapon of the thug and the ignorant.

• '19 Moderator

LOL  don’t feel bad M there are quite a few “kids” in my squad that were poopin’ in their pampers when I joined the Army too.  But if you were potty trained when you were 3 I apologise  :-D

The AK may be the weapon of the thug, but it sure is purdy.

• Insult the mighty AK! Thats impossible, no matter what goes on it, it still looks sexy as hell! That my friend would be the best kind of AK too, the Spetsnaz Commando Avtomat Kalashnikov. Thanks again Mr.Kalashnikov for thinking up of yet another deadly and rugged gun for all to enjoy!  :evil:

• theres a reason that hajjis use aks. The AK will function even without maintenance, so any idiot can use it.

M4s are like girls. You need to take good care of them or they will crap out on you. Sometimes the screw you over even when you do take good care of them, :-P but they are still a beautiful weapon and can drop a hajji from well beyond his own range. I’ll give it to you that the AK has a more powerful round, but carrying an extra mag or two is no problem.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m