• I got this one from MAXIM, and used it on my GF.

I rolled over in the middle of the night and woke her up.

“Baby, are BJ’s cheating?”
    “huh, what?  Yes they are!”
    Nodding my head “what if it is with a stripper?”
    Irritated “YES!”
    Contiplating, and than asking "what if you are really really drunk?
    Visibly getting mad “YES!!!”

Rolling back over “ok, good to know, g’night”

• @Zooey72:

A few months back a girl at my work was flirting with me a lot.  I told my GF about it and she was a bit annoyed.  At any rate, the girl ended up quitting and I told my GF about it.

“Oh I am sure you are REAAALLLY heartbroken!  Connie was young, and skinny, and pretty!”

I told her “oh baby, I don’t want a young, skinny, pretty girl… I want you!”

What’s funny about this is that you were trying to say the right thing… Man us guys get in trouble so easy.

• Thought of another good one I got on my GF.

Out of the blue she came up to me and said “Matt, if I ever found out you were cheating on me it would just kill me”.

Taking her by the hand, and looking deeply into her eyes I responded “Baby, I would never, never, NEVER…. let you find out”.

I may have told you guys that one, can’t remember… if I did, than am I bad.

• I seem to remember that one. :-)

• This one might be cute. When I was 5 or 6 and off with my family somewhere, I suddenly exclaimed " mom I gotta pee real bad". Mom said " I’m sorry son, your’e just gonna have to hold it a little while till we can find a toilet". I promply proceeded to whip it out and “hold it” tightly. Needless to say that got plenty of laughs & funny looks at the time. Been “holding it” ever since!!

• When I was 8, the teacher had to punish me for something I did wrong in his class.
    He told me to write 8 pages of paper he gave me.
    I started writing, and I got the idea of writing REALLY, REALLY big :-)
    I still wrote on the printed lines, but words of 3 or 15 letters, it didn’t matter: every word fitted into one line :-)
    hard to say, I finished my job in less than 15 minutes…

When he saw my ‘essay’, he gave me a new assignment, so I couldn’t interpret his words any more: he said: “you’ll copy these 2 pages of this book, writing on this paper over here…”

• Zoo-baby, it sounds as though you and long term relationships are not compatible.  Unless you get a girlfriend like Charlie Sheen’s bro on Two and a Half Men.

My Funny story.

More than thirty years ago(I was eighteen) I was driving my mother to an appointment as she would be unable to drive herself home.  We were in an unfamiliar part of town, but it was the main street through the neighborhood.  We came to a stop at a very long red light.  As we stopped I looked to my left.

Parked across the street in a small lot I saw more Lincolns, Caddys, and LTDs than I had ever seen in one place.  An animated crowd was in the midst of the cars.  All the cars I could see had two to four inch white sidewalls.  At this point I became aware that all the people in the crowd were black(I was a little slow on the uptake in those days.)  As I watched a man came around and got in the car parked between the crowd and me.  As he pulled away I noted the crowd was at the back of a beat up old faux woodpaneled stationwagon with its rear gate down.  Standing next to the wagon is an old gentleman in dingy overalls selling watermelons.

As this was my first brush with stereotypical racism which I had read about in high school, I laughed my ass off the reat of the way to the doctor’s office.

Not racist, just fact!

• Ok, this happened to me two days ago.

I was taking Mary to work and had Nolan in the station wagon Mary owns.  We’ve got 3 cars (one is another roommate’s) in a two car driveway, and I didn’t look as closely as I usually do at the car parked in the turnabout.  I barely scraped rear bumpers, enough so that just a few chips came off.  My first “collision.”  Mary and my roommate weren’t worried about it, but I was kinda frazzled that I did such a thing.  Ok, here’s where it gets good.

I just dropped off my baby’s momma at work, and had my baby’s momma’s baby in the wagon.  I went to the street light to exit the shopping center I was in, cross one of the major arteries in Lexington, and enter the shopping center on the other side to spend some bday money (had to get my DVD series fix!!!).  I was the lead car, and gave the light a second after it had turned green for me.  So, I took off at a reasonable pace, and then with my peripheral vision I see a car come at me from the right.  There wasn’t much I could do, but we both braked and I slammed into his side (he ran the red light).  It turns out that he was a cop on vacation from Florida (In Kentucky?  :?).  So, my first two car accidents - my fault and the someone else’s fault - happened in the same day, and the 2nd one negated/made irrelevant my oopsie.  :-)

The cool thing was that he owned up to the whole thing (his mother was in the car - ha!), and in less than 20 hours after the accident everything was squared away and we got a rental car.

• Well you know Southerners can’t drive, nothing that moves faster than a John Deere or a Massey Ferguson anyway :-P

That is why they are impressed with NASCAR.  :mrgreen:

• @ncscswitch:

Well you know Southerners can’t drive, nothing that moves faster than a John Deere or a Massey Ferguson anyway :-P

That is why they are impressed with NASCAR.  :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ever hold something on a string above a cat and swing it around?  You know, where their heads just go around and around when they can’t reach it?  That’s how I envision the thousands of fans at a NASCAR event!
    :lol:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m