• Hello, everyone! I’ve commited some errors.
    Can someone help me to resolve all. I’m playing for Axis
    db5bc91a-cea9-48be-b896-e5196eb089c0.jpg
    cdbe968b-be59-4f6d-a268-8ddb31628ac8.jpg

• What turn you are ? 3rd Round?

• Yes

• Sorry DDD, normally i would suggest to liberate Germany and try to SBR London at the same time ,
    but i fear it is allready too late.
    Russia built up heavy and UK poked a Economic whole in Germanys industrial heart.

• Get Ukraine, buy 1-2 Ftrs plus 10 Inf in W.Ger, pull North forces back to Norway.
    Get Germany back, abondon Normandy and SBR London.

Italy needs to attack Egypt. And buy Mechs to can open in Russia so you can land Ger Ftrs there too.

Other then that, swipe the board and do it better next time.
    You only can get better!

• He took a W Germany, not germany

• I Have 48 IPC to spent (Germany) and 29 has Italy

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18

@My:

Hello, everyone! I’ve commited some errors.
    Can someone help me to resolve all. I’m playing for Axis

Take this with a grain of salt, because I am absolutely trash at G40 to the point where I don’t really bother playing League Games or anything.

However, you can do the following to buy yourself some more time, at least:
    Germany:

• Take your remaining navy + all available air for (I spy 2 FTR, 1 TAC, 1 BOMB) and wipe out SZ112. You should be able to win while only losing naval units.

• Take the subs from SZ93(? Can’t tell because of the glare, but the one off Southern France) and take out the lone French Destroyer off Egypt. The subs have 3 movement range because of Italy’s naval base in South France, so you can reach.

• Take as many land units as you think you need (no air units) and retake West Germany

• Consolidate your troops on the Eastern front and gradually fall back. You’re probably going to lose this game unless the Soviets make a mistake, but you might as well retreat and consolidate your forces instead of just giving up.  Who knows! Maybe your opponent will get scared when you destroy the Royal Navy and either make a mistake or concede.

• Build mostly INF/ART and get ready for a defensive slugfest on the Russian Front.

Italy:

• Build another TT or two ASAP. You need to get troops to Africa as its too late in the game to bother with the “can opener” strategy.

• If the UK keeps that Bomber on Malta after you’ve built your Transports, take Malta (for the sole purpose of getting the UK Bomber out of the Mediterranean).

• Alternatively, take the Bomber and everything else from Africa and make a play for Egypt.  Odds aren’t amazing (IT: 7 INF/2 ART/1 MECH/1 TANK/1 FTR/1 BOMB Vs. UK: 7 INF (6 UK+1 FR)/2 ART/1 MECH/2 TANK), but the Battle Calc gives you ~64% chance to win with Italy keeping a Tank + the air units.

My point here is that clearing the UK’s Atlantic Fleet AND taking Egypt AND building a fleet to consolidate Italy’s hold on Africa will force the UK to choose between continuing with their harassment of Germany in Europe Vs. building up in Africa to deal with Italy. No matter which choice UK makes, it will give one of the Axis countries some breathing room. If UK focuses on Africa, Germany can commit 100% to fighting the Soviets, and possibly regain the initiative. If UK focuses on Germany, Italy can gobble up IPCs in Africa and become a monster in its own right.

Hopefully you didn’t already surrender, there’s still a small sliver of life left in this game for the Axis.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m