• I’ve been extremely busy lately (See PC-VM thread, among half a dozen other things), and a little bit stressed out (My ex-girlfriend is causing me a lot of trouble right now), so I would just like to say that I apologize for all the recent happenings over the past week or two. I’ve been lazy in appointing a new moderator (A new one will be appointed tonight. I have two candidates whom I think I will just flip a coin for to determine, they are both qualified), and I’ve been doing a poor job myself.

In response to the whole F_alk incident, I still believe that my actions were completely justified, but in response to several requests I will write a new set of rules specific to the general discussion forum. The current rules are fine for the A&A forums.

Again, I apologize.

• We understand you cant live on the computer Yanny. unfortunantly im part of the reason you have to. :cry:

• ROTFL!

• No real need to apologize.  We all understand that our day-to-day lives must take precedence over the A&A boards.

Sorry to hear that there are things stressing you out in your life, I’m sure you will be able to work through them.

• Appoint your ex-GF as the new moderator.  We’ll deal with her.
    That would be AWESOME!!!

• Well, considering that she read these boards at one time and has an account here…

She’s not a bad person. Just caused me a little bit of drama last week.

• Man, just tell me it’s not Jennifer! :) She’s ,married after all. Now that would be drama!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m