• I like it

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

All fans of Michigan should be banned.  It’s rival to Larry’s home state.

• @oztea:

An optional “commonwealth” rule.
    Where UK gives up canada, and you use ANZAC pieces to represent them

UK gets a new NO to compensate for the loss of 7 IPCs.
    Canada and ANZAC work as a split economy on the same turn….just like UK/India (move and attack together, collects different IPCs)

Maybe give canada an NO saying +5 for all originals and no axis war ships (including subs) in 106.  
    Give UK the sub NO again to compensate for the loss.
    Would you give the axis some minor buff to compensate?

• Maybe to compensate, we give germany an extra starting sub and an NO that says “Plus 5 IPC’s for at least 1 german sub in 109 or 106.”  Maybe make it like the moscow/lenin/stalin NO where its gives +5 for each place.  To help balance sealion defense, i say add 2 or 3 “commonwealth” infantry to UK.  Or 2 extra german subs and 1 extra UK dd in 119.

This with canada being a seperate power from the UK would bring some incentive to have a battle for the atlantic.

• Bring back optional National Advantages! While you could use house rules, my group only likes to stick to what is official.

• @warwinner:

Bring back optional National Advantages! While you could use house rules, my group only likes to stick to what is official.

Yeah, house rules are great until you want to play someone new….  If you stay with the official rules at least you’re playing the same game as everyone else.

• TripleA

be happy 4 games in 1 year.

one of them is the best aa to be released, 1941.

• I don’t see how it is the best.  If anythign it looks like a piece of crap.  But I’m willing to give it a try.

• It will definitely have a niche, and as such will do some things the best….

• TripleA

1941 looks good, can’t wait to play it. I was skeptical about getting global… I was right on the money it turned out not so good and when alpha 3 came out, sure ok if I have time for it, it is good.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m