• I will be out of action for two months this summer in addition to GG being out for one month, we (read: the moderating team) have decided that it may be neccessary for another couple of moderators to be added to the team. Also, the site is growing faster than anyone ever expected, and the extra help is going to be needed in the future.

Both are well qualified and both were our first choices for the job. Good job guys.

• Congrats IL!

• Congrats to you as well comrade. Also thanks to those above who made the decisions on our behalf.

Congrats you 2! Thanks for signing on, I know that the site and forums will benefit from you guys!

GG

• Congrats to me….err…no…I just got caught up in all the excitement.  Sorry…  :oops:

Have fun in the VIP lounge!  8-)

• One thing no one mentioned…

How long is my sentence?  LOL

• '19 Moderator

Until death do us part…

• how do I become a Mod?

• I take bribes.

• @Yanny:

I take bribes.

but sadly, only non-sexual ones  :cry:

• @cystic:

@Yanny:

I take bribes.

:lol:
    Hey, I’m good for that if Yanny’s not game.  He’s inexperienced anyway.  Or is that why you like him?

• @Jermofoot:

@cystic:

@Yanny:

I take bribes.

Hey, I’m good for that if Yanny’s not game.  He’s inexperienced anyway.  Or is that why you like him?

oh dear Lord - i’m out.  i have no way of responding to this right now.  Besides my head exploding and having my refried brains all over the room would be a real pain to clean up.

• @cystic:

@Jermofoot:

@cystic:

@Yanny:

I take bribes.

oh dear Lord - i’m out.  i have no way of responding to this right now.  Besides my head exploding and having my refried brains all over the room would be a real pain to clean up.

So…is that a no?  Ok, I’ll stop, but you started it.  :-P

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m