• I’m from Belgium.
    This is a country in Europe.

• You should check out the guestmap instead, it gives an idea of where people are from!

-Daniel

• I checked and signed the guestmap almost 2 weeks ago

but some people are just too lazy to get there a** to the map

for those who want a jump to the map? here it is again:
    http://www.mapservices.org/myguestmap/showguestmap.do?id=Yanny

PS: I’m too lazy to count the heads on every continent

• Pennsylvanian by birth.  Bavarian and Native American by ancestry, North Carolinian by residency.

• Native American ? Got a little Cherokee blood in ya Switch?  I’m from the continent of north Florida. Hows about them Jaguars!!

• The guestmap would be better if I wasn’t so damn lazy and deleted the bad markers :)

• Nope… Crow.

• 2007 AAR League

Sweden, Europe (that little country between Norway(West) and Finnland (East), Danmark (to the south)

;)

• 2007 AAR League

chattanooga, tn,  3/16 cherokee here

Rhode Island USA and just for those who think that all Americans don’t know where Sweden and Belguim are….

:| :| :| :| :|

GG

• How come Antartica is not one of the choices?

• 2007 AAR League

Rhode Island USA and just for those who think that all Americans don’t know where Sweden and Belguim are….

GG

Steriotyping on purpose….

• @Imperious:

How come Antartica is not one of the choices?

No one is FROM Antarctica :-P

Unless March of the Penguins has again arisen on these boards :-P

• oh oh
    where’s Mary and AS . . . ?

Mary hasn’t logged in for a long time and AS was banned for Flaming…

• I want to be able to vote for antartica :cry:

• @Guerrilla:

I didn’t say ALL Americans don’t know where Sweden and Belgium are :-P
    But I know SOME think Brussels is a country in Europe as well (and it’s only our capital - but you knew that, right)

8-)

No knew that… But I am/was pretty good at Geography… although I probably couldn’t guess everyone’s Capital… Besides Belgium is a “standard” Country (The same way that you probably know the USA Capitol and could name 3 Major Cities off the top of your head)…

GG

• Well, actually…

I’ll give a try on this quiz :-)
    and I didn’t check for correct answers anywhere!
    (If I’m wrong, you’ll see immediately… :roll:)

Capitol is Washington and this is located in Washington D.C. (District Columbia)
    New York, formerly known as New Amsterdam :-) and also known as the big apple (don’t know where this name is from…)
    Los Angeles
    San Fransisco (also known by the famous bridge - Golden Gate?)

I have to admit, though… IF these 3 are Major Cities, I don’t have a clue in which state they’re located in…
    And for us Europeans, I think I can speak for all of us: this is not seen in school!!!
    We see USA as a country, but we did not look at it in detail as over 50 states combined!

In that case, I can even mention that Belgium is formed as a group of 10 local provinces (each with their own governor) - which are pretty similar to the structure of a state in America!!!

but can you name some of our provinces or can you give their Major City? I don’t think so…

What I wanted to say: If I don’t know the names of the states USA is made of, this isn’t too bad for me.
    'cause I think you didn’t even know Belgium was made of 10 provinces itself, right?

BTW: this isn’t important to me in any way, so don’t feel sad if you didn’t know this :lol:

• im sure most people with only the cursory geography education offered in schools wouldnt be able to do so. like you said, as you see the USA as one country, we see other countries the same way, without state or province distinctions (though sometimes, some will know canada)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m