For those sincerely interested in the world:

• and his ire blinded him

Thats basically the “thing” about him… Everything he did was turn things into another SHP style personal attack mode, where his latent anger provoked many negative  feelings against him. He “undid” himself in nearly every post and unraveled his positions into continious personal problems with everybody except CC. That alliance on the other hand was never broken by any position as if he NEEDED some ally who would be favorable to his taunts.Sometimes we all need that comforting blue blanket at night. I hope he finds peace…

• @Imperious:

and his ire blinded him

Thats basically the “thing” about him… Everything he did was turn things into another SHP style personal attack mode, where his latent anger provoked many negative  feelings against him. He “undid” himself in nearly every post and unraveled his positions into continious personal problems with everybody except CC. That alliance on the other hand was never broken by any position as if he NEEDED some ally who would be favorable to his taunts.Sometimes we all need that comforting blue blanket at night. I hope he finds peace…

Not true.
    You missed many of our earlier discussions on religion. 
    Those were the good old days . . . F_alk, FinsterniS and CC had a few nasty battles then . . . .

• Yea and your best friend Sex harrasment panda… im sure you had a few good battles with him… that guy and F_alk were basically of the same mold.

• Well F_alk, I think you’re making a big mistake by leaving.  I am not able to personal message you on this, but I think the forum will miss you a lot.

Hell, even if you do go, we had some good times arguing on the issues that mattered.

• bows
    welcome back, oh great leader . . .

:-o

Holy Moly!  TG Moses!!!

• Thats a poster who I did not expect to see :)

TG! a great day has arrived gentlemen and ladies…

• no, I’m not back yet.  Not in any official capacity at least.  I just didn’t want to see an old comrade go.

But don’t let my presence sidetrack you from the real issue at hand.  I’ll be back in my own good time, but I’m not sure someone else will.

It’s nice to know some of you old folks still remember me; I’ll return soon.  ;)

• Yea i have never seen you post but i hear your legendary… I wish you can come back to the fold…Jordan came back…so can you!

• wow, I remember Moses from back in the day. :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m