Losing the War Osammy bint Ladin offers truce…

• For those of you who support RB’s comment (I guess that’s RB, IL, and Marine),

Sorry I’m not involved with that toilet flush… i just thought Runes post was very creative…I like that form of sarcasm… its quite a good literary tool for getting the point across… Imagine how he stirred up the beehive with that post…you should learn the technique… its quite effective…I don’t believe in the “guns don’t kill people i do” analogy that is being tossed around. Thanks for thinking about me however!

I allready posted what i think… in for one dont buy into the “all muslims are bad thing” there clearly is about 5% of them that harbor no anti-westerner thoughts/actions  so we cant call them “all”  terrorists  now can we? :wink: :mrgreen:

:-D :-D :-o  :mrgreen:                :evil: :evil: :evil: :roll:

• M36, two questions please.

But is it the alchohol who kills someone in a drunk driving accident or is it the irresponsible moron?

Is it the religion who commits the acts of terrorism or is it the crazy fanatic?

I am interested to hear the answers :)

• @M36:

yes I have read the Quaran…

I so doubt that. But i love the “I have been near a mosque”.

@M36:

You are absoulty right. Screw anyone that not American (with a few  exceptions) Im happy with that.

Yanny - F_alk, you’ve been warned. Ad hominum will not be tolerated. Don’t make me lock this thread.

• But

Screw anyone that not American

goes unwarned?

Yanny, would you please explain why so i don’t think you have turned nationalist?
    Also, I in fact defended your language.

• He wasn’t attacking a specific member of the forums.

Plus, that is a very realistic foreign policy idealogy.

• My attack was as unspecific as his.

I am not american. He qualifies for my attack. Why am i the one that is warned, even though i only reply?

• Because your attack was specific, even if it was indirectly specific, if that makes any sense.

• HELLO ?

You mean i should have said:

All americans are idiots.
    Screw all americans.
    Kill all americans?

Do you actually notice what you are promiting by your behaviour?

And look how many people on this board are not USamerican. His attack can well be counted as personal, as he meant less than 5 people.
    My attack was directed at at least three members of the board. Where in the numbers is the difference between “indirectly specific” and “unspecific” ?

Why do i have to stay silent when someone says i should be screwed?

• F_alk… your the worst antagonizer or should i say " provocateur" (if you want a French word)  on these boards… all you ever do is somehow fit your ignorant views of US’ans into whatever category it seems to fit in your hollow mind. No matter what the topic it is either “how clowns play axis and allies” or “Giant Crabs and gravity” or any other silly thread allways turns into a trainwreck as soon as your ugly comments start flowing. You have a right to speak, but 99% of the time your attacking the poster by the second reply… and bringing up “your baggage” from other threads/battles… Please buy a comfortable bed with sideguards so you stop falling out of bed.

• F_alk, there is a difference between “keeping it civil” and “mouthing off at every chance”. There has to be a certain amount of trust for moderators for a forum like this to work.

I am closing this topic. It’s too bad, because I was attempting to make a point to marine about exactly the kind of thing that you were expressing in a less civil manner. Regardless, I think I got my point through without having to have him admit it. It’s not the Muslim in the terrorist, just as it’s not the alchohol in the irresponsible idiot.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m