Christmas Day Pictures of Global 1939 Map and Starting Set Up

• Kids sometimes use a crafty technique to get what they want.  It goes like this:

“Mom, can I have a baby brother?”
    “Uh, no dear.”
    “Okay, then can I have a dog instead?”

• You are definitely going to hurt your chances of anything good happening if you end up knocking over that “tea” onto the white carpet. :-o

• @CWO:

Kids sometimes use a crafty technique to get what they want.  It goes like this:

“Uh, no dear.”

Hey now they might be on to something

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@CWO:

Kids sometimes use a crafty technique to get what they want.  It goes like this:

“Uh, no dear.”

I just got back from Colorado and just saw your response. It made my day. Sorry, I’m just now responding. My grandmother is really sick in the hospital and they say it won’t be long before she goes. I left Texas the afternoon I posted this, and just now catching up on posts. When your married, you have to be crafty, LOL.

Thanks for this, I needed a good laugh after the week I had.

John

• @John:

When your married, you have to be crafty, LOL.
    Thanks for this, I needed a good laugh after the week I had.

Glad you liked it.  I’ve never really given any thought to what the adult version of this kid technique would be, but I’m sure the concept is transferable.

@Craig:

You are definitely going to hurt your chances of anything good happening if you end up knocking over that “tea” onto the white carpet. :-o

Good catch my man. I was going to see if anyone noticed that, LOL. :-D

• Customizer

John,

––Good luck on your now Officialy sanctioned ‘man-cave’. I’m looking forward to some real wars on our G-39 maps. I’m probably going to go ahead and make a new gaming table for my maps so whether we are in Paris, Longview, or Shreveport we can have our wars. I’m definately looking forward to this Awesome game!

Happy New Year,
    “Tall Paul”

@Tall:

John,

––Good luck on your now Officialy sanctioned ‘man-cave’. I’m looking forward to some real wars on our G-39 maps. I’m probably going to go ahead and make a new gaming table for my maps so whether we are in Paris, Longview, or Shreveport we can have our wars. I’m definately looking forward to this Awesome game!

Happy New Year,
    “Tall Paul”

Thanks buddy, I’m looking forward to it too, LOL.

Happy New Year, to you too! :-D

John

• You should definitely get some sort of protective layer for that map.

@ghr2:

You should definitely get some sort of protective layer for that map.

I’m going to at some point. Until, I get a permanent place to play, it is rolled up in a cylinder tube. I’m going to have a man cave built, and then I will work on things like that. I’m going to have to either buy or have someone build me a table to fit the map. This is the plan, anyway. :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m