Global War -1936-1939-1942

• thanks

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@sophiedog2:

thanks

Your welcome! :-)

• Would it be reasonable to expect a release date before Christmas 2014?

@Clausewitzs_Legacy:

Would it be reasonable to expect a release date before Christmas 2014?

No, Coach says maybe February, but more likely a little later. I’m sure when it gets closer to time, he will tell us. You are talking about the new map, right? :-)

• Alright thank you. I’ve saved up enough money to purchase global 1939, and was wondering if I should hold off for this map and i gladly will

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

I will be March or April.

• @coachofmany:

I will be March or April.

Thank you!

• Customizer

Guys

@John:

@knp7765:

I thought Island Warfare was the first Global Expansion set coming.

It was, but maybe they decided to do it later, and postpone it till the time is right. They obviously have a plan in place.
    **––It’s my guess that HBG might be changing the units included in their
    “Island Warfare” set. I hope it might now include an
    APD “Fast Attack Transport”, too. We’ll know soon enough.
    ----I learned long ago to be patient with HBG and simply be happy
    (read ECSTATIC!) with the products that they’re able to bring to the market, whenever they are able to do so.

Tall Paul**

• Will there be a supplement set similar to the one for the current global 1939?

• Where can the most recent rules for Global '39 be found?

Thanks.

@Koningstiger:

Where can the most recent rules for Global '39 be found?

Thanks.

Go to main menu, and then go under the sub menu of Global Warfare. Then you want to go to the thread that says rules 7.2 and 7.1 and go to the second post of that thread. There is a link for the latest rules there.

I would provide you link, but don’t know how to do that.

I hope that helps! :-)

John

• @John:

@Koningstiger:

Thanks.

Go to main menu, and then go under the sub menu of Global Warfare. Then you want to go to the thread that says rules 7.2 and 7.1 and go to the second post of that thread. There is a link for the latest rules there.

John

Thank you. In the end I found it by googling it. I have to admit they are very hard to find. Maybe it’s an idea for HBG to place the most recent version on BGG and on Axis and Allies.org in an easy to find place.

@Koningstiger:

@John:

@Koningstiger:

Thanks.

John

Thank you. In the end I found it by googling it. I have to admit they are very hard to find. Maybe it’s an idea for HBG to place the most recent version on BGG and on Axis and Allies.org in an easy to find place.

Normally they do, but this was never finalized. otherwise, it would be on BGG and axisandallies.org, by now.

• @John:

@Koningstiger:

@John:

@Koningstiger:

Thanks.

John

Normally they do, but this was never finalized. otherwise, it would be on BGG and axisandallies.org, by now.

Hmm. Not finalized, but they are selling it? (the map that is). Strange.

@Koningstiger:

@John:

@Koningstiger:

@John:

@Koningstiger:

Thanks.

John

Hmm. Not finalized, but they are selling it? (the map that is). Strange.

They try to revise it and make it better and more balanced, every once in awhile. Take for instance, the first edition of the 1940 game, people complained it wasn’t balanced and that is why a second edition came along.

This game is no different, they are just trying to make it better by revising it. :-)

• bump

Have been watching this thread and Facebook. Are you guys still looking at a spring release (April)?

@WILD:

bump

Have been watching this thread and Facebook. Are you guys still looking at a spring release (April)?

Wild Bill, I think it was bumped to this Summer. I could be wrong, but I thought I heard Coach say it. Maybe, he can confirm it, for us.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@John:

@WILD:

bump

Wild Bill, I think it was bumped to this Summer. I could be wrong, but I thought I heard Coach say it. Maybe, he can confirm it, for us.

Summer,
    We are using another Artist and went back to simplify the rules.

@coachofmany:

@John:

@WILD:

bump

Summer,
    We are using another Artist and went back to simply the rules.

Thanks for the confirmation, Coach.

• Very well then

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m