I have a copy, how much is this actually worth?

• I think hockey town is right on this one 225 at a minimum. Over 300 is pushing it. I am surprised you didn’t like it I believe it is the best game he ever made.

• @hkytown1:

Thanks posted an ad overt there, I appreciate the info!

• @GoSanchez6:

I think hockey town is right on this one 225 at a minimum. Over 300 is pushing it. I am surprised you didn’t like it I believe it is the best game he ever made.

Thanks for the reply! To be honest it is a game I was really into as a kid, but my board gaming group has no patience for it, so it has sat in my closet since the day I opened it. It should go to a good home!

• @GoSanchez6:

I am surprised you didn’t like it I believe it is the best game he ever made.

This is part of  the reason why I haven’t moved onto Global, since AA50 is a such great game.

AA50’s only short coming is the weak implementation of weapons development.  That can be fixed by not using weapons (they are an optional rule) or implementing a better tech system with house rules.

• I got a buddy of mine who would love to take it off your hands but I don’t think he is willing to pay over 120 or 130. He just bought the 1914 on pre-order and just bought both of the 1940 second edition. So he is a little tapped out. Put it on ebay. Start the bidding at what you paid for it. Run the auction for a week I bet you get over 200 easy.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

I got the game a couple years ago and never played it once, haha.  I’ve been meaning to for a while but then I got into the miniature side and that’s all I’ve been playing.  Like Sanchez says, Everyone I talk to believe that AA50 is the best out of box AA game and someday I’ll play it.  When I get a full day to play, which is rare, we play 5 or 6 mini games instead of one board game.

Bravo Yo for passing the game on to a good home, I know lots of folks here on the forum would enjoy a copy.  I hope you get a good deal for your game.

• Hockeytown play it! If you love Axis and Allies this is the best game. I tried global 40 with my buddies but it’s too much for them right now. We went back to this game and the guys love it. I love the 2 different start dates I wish global had a 42 start date then I think it would be the best. Give it a shot you won’t be sorry.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

Oh, I will play it, just not sure when.  I collect all the AA games so it’s not leaving my collection…some day soon I’ll give it a roll, looking forward to it.

image (35).jpg
    image (38).jpg

• Thanks for all of the replies guys, I think I will probably go the eBay route, so I locked the topic. I don’t have much a history here so I am sure it will be a pain to find a buyer in the forum! I did pick up the 2012 1941 version up, just in case my friends ever feel like diving into Axis and Allies again! So I am sure you will see me post here a bit more frequently.

Hkytown, that is a crazy and impressive collection!

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I had excellent luck with Boardgamegeek.

Found a local buyer, and now his crew is my primary game group!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m