When do you ask a lady to be your girlfriend? (Or do you?)

• @wittmann:

@ABWorsham:

My cousin married a guy who’s pick up line was, Pirate or Ninja?

What does that even mean, Worsham? Or is it better not knowing!

You have to get that little rationalization hamster in her head on his exercise wheel. Run, little hamster, run.

Don’t ask her to be your girlfriend be a skittles man.

• Wow! Do women talk like that?
    Yes Wittman, some of them do. They like to act all prim and proper, but some of them talk like that. If they think the book “Fifty Shades of Grey” is a good book…then they probably talk like that. Maybe not in pubic, but you and I would probably be astounded about the things they talk about when they’re going to the bathroom with each other.

• '12

Fifty Shades of Grey is actually pretty tame, but it does show a bit of imagination goes a long way…hmmmmm, that could be taken the wrong way.  I swear it’s not in metric dear…

• @MrMalachiCrunch:

Fifty Shades of Grey is actually pretty tame, but it does show a bit of imagination goes a long way…hmmmmm, that could be taken the wrong way.  I swear it’s not in metric dear…

I haven’t read it. But I was at a Target store with my girlfriend, who’s a prim and proper professional lady, and she points to the book and says, “that’s the book my niece recomended for me to read”.
    I read the cover jacket and browsed through it…kind of made me go “Hmmm…” :evil:

• @captain:

If they think the book “Fifty Shades of Grey” is a good book…then they probably talk like that.

Sadly, I can vouch for the accuracy of this statement.

• @captain:

Wow! Do women talk like that?
    Yes Wittman, some of them do. They like to act all prim and proper, but some of them talk like that. If they think the book “Fifty Shades of Grey” is a good book…then they probably talk like that. Maybe not in pubic, but you and I would probably be astounded about the things they talk about when they’re going to the bathroom with each other.

It’s like the great Seinfeld line about gym class bullying, men give another wedgies and swirlies; women just tease other women until they develop a eating disorder.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m