SgtWilTan's mods and conversions of A&A pieces

• Customizer

Some new Prototypes at the bottom of the first page.
    The M15-42 from Europe 1940 was converted into M13-40/M14-41s since the Germans were basically the main user of the M15-42.
    You can guess what the new artillery is. If you get it right, I did my job. Enjoy

• Customizer

Wil,

––Even though I know and accept that you are the “Mod King”,….after seeing your latest creations all I can say is;

WOW!

––The artillery units are amazing!  :-o I’m still surprised when I realize that these ordinary units are STILL my favorite that you’ve done. But once I look at your “Mod Magic”, I understand why. Wow! You DEFINATELY have a talent for this.

----I’ve been very busy organizing things for my Railroad & Military History Museum so I have a couple of questions.
    1.) Does this latest “batch” of artillery complete the 90 unit order?
    2.) Have you been able to complete the “Commonwealth Shermans”?
    ----You know, it would probably be easier to just send me a list of what you’ve been able to complete so far and what’s still “in the works”. As always, I’m more than happy to pay you whenever you like. Hopefully when “Lucas” returns from his honeymoon we’ll continue production, although possibly on a slower timetable for the painting of units.

Go “Team WARMACHINE!”

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

Been busy with other things so this is not a picture update.
    Just wanted to clarify the last batch of prototypes.
    Italian M13/40 or M14/41, US M3A1 Half-track, More detailed US 105mm Howitzer, Russian 76 mm divisional gun M1939 (USV), Sherman Firefly of the type used mostly by the Canadians and finally the short 25 pounder modified by the anzacz for jungle fighting.

PS 24th anniversary of Desert Storm

Hoorah and Semper Fi

• Customizer

Happy 240th Birthday Marines and happy 100th to Parris  Island, the land where I come from!!!

Hoorah and Semper Fi

I’ve recently have more time and have been hard at work on some more mods. Stay tuned.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@sgtwiltan:

Happy 240th Birthday Marines and happy 100th to Parris  Island, the land where I come from!!!

Hoorah and Semper Fi

I’ve recently have more time and have been hard at work on some more mods. Stay tuned.

Great news Wil. Always love you work.

And I am grateful for your own service.

Thank you for your service, and I’m looking forward to seeing your modifications. :-)

• '14 Customizer

Very incredible work here and thank you for your service Sir.

• Customizer

Stupid PhotoBucket. Can you guys see the images?

Sgtwiltan, your photobucket is not the only, not working. Everyone, who hasn’t updated it, all their pictures are not working.

I don’t know why.

Swedo, cyanight, dangermouse and many other pictures are not working, as well. :-(

• '20 '19 '18 Customizer

Photobucket went pay to post & view.

@DMcLaren:

Photobucket went pay to post & view.

That is too bad, because some of these guys are no longer on the forums. Those pictures are lost for good, unless they update them. :-(

• Customizer

I think I got the pictures working again. Just need some verification.
    Yeah some of those picture threads were very good for ideas and simple paint mods that made the pieces much more realistic and fun to play with. Shame we cant see them anymore.

@sgtwiltan:

I think I got the pictures working again. Just need some verification.
    Yeah some of those picture threads were very good for ideas and simple paint mods that made the pieces much more realistic and fun to play with. Shame we cant see them anymore.

It is working now.

Are you still doing mod work for Tall Paul?

• Customizer

Yes. There are so many. Trying to get one thing done at a time. I sent back some pieces and have started on a big batch of artillery which he loves. I’m amazed at his patience. Still have a lot of pieces he sent me and was able to find and keep them in a box so I know which pieces are his that I need to work on. They had been lost in multiple boxes from when I moved 4 years ago. I’ve also redone literally hundreds of PZIIIs including some all of the painted ones. One of these days…… I’ll get them done.

@sgtwiltan:

Yes. There are so many. Trying to get one thing done at a time. I sent back some pieces and have started on a big batch of artillery which he loves. I’m amazed at his patience. Still have a lot of pieces he sent me and was able to find and keep them in a box so I know which pieces are his that I need to work on. They had been lost in multiple boxes from when I moved 4 years ago. I’ve also redone literally hundreds of PZIIIs including some all of the painted ones. One of these days…… I’ll get them done.

That is cool! I’m sure he doesn’t mind, because the end result is fantastic. :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m