• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Sometimes i’ll point out to the wife some potential conquest that really isn’t my intended target, to get her thinking about my potential attack lanes so that she divides her attention from attacking me and defending herself

Wow Salan! You beat your wife?

• @Gargantua:

oh gargantua! you precocious scamp! lol  :lol:

The best way to screw with my opponenets I’ve found is by playing with a blank board. I set up the board, hand them the relevent data sheets with set-up info (their’s AND mine) and then say “lets go”. Drives people nuts! I know the board and the set-ups well enough to not need the pieces (in fact pieces on the board usually make it harder for me to see what im doing). I have only found ONE person willing to play with me like this, everyone else demands a “proper” set-up, which I usually grant them. I keep my blank board set up in addition to a proper set-up and it still drives my opponents nuts as I sit and stare at a blank board, move phantom units and leave my opponents completely in the dark as to what im doing.

• You can also apply Lord Vader’s Force Choke on your opponents: when they are winning, slowly move the board to one edge of the table without anyone noticing so that you can flip or bump it by accident and send all the pieces flying across the room. They’ll be left breathless  :-D

• @Gargantua:

Sometimes i’ll point out to the wife some potential conquest that really isn’t my intended target, to get her thinking about my potential attack lanes so that she divides her attention from attacking me and defending herself

constantly…

that sounds so wrong!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m