• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

Kursk!!!
    4’x8’

• I voted for Kursk my next would have been Battle of Britain.

• Customizer

I would prefer that the map does not have more than one dimension exceeding 32", that way it still fits in the game tables for those of us who have Custom built inset game tables to fit our 32’'x70" AAG40.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@Bob_A_Mickelson:

I would prefer that the map does not have more than one dimension exceeding 32", that way it still fits in the game tables for those of us who have Custom built inset game tables to fit our 32’'x70" AAG40.

if you need a special size, we can alter the map at printing so a 36 x 72 would be a 32 x 64
    Just need to let me know before you order.

• i voted Kursk but i would like to see them all  :-D

• i defanetly want to see a from france to germany game
    but i voted for kursk any way

• Customizer

@coachofmany:

@Bob_A_Mickelson:

if you need a special size, we can alter the map at printing so a 36 x 72 would be a 32 x 64
    Just need to let me know before you order.

Good to know. Prior statement retracted. Any size will work.

• I wanted all of Barbarossa but Kursk will be good. What would Britain be like? All air forces? Interesting.

• air defence, land defence and sea defence that would make a realy good game

• '12

is it going to bea hex based game?

• '14

@georgemak1:

is it going to bea hex based game?

A hex map would take longer to make. I’m gonna stick with territories. As of now Kursk will be the next game. I’ll make the territories a good size for a 36x72 map, blown up to a 48x96 the territories will be alot larger.
      For the Okinawa game I will include rules for the marine pieces HBG plans on producing. I plan on doing the same for the Kursk game also.

• i voted Barbarossa, but market garden is also intresting. BTW, i make also a topic about this. it is called New axis and allies game. i am not allowed to post links

• Customizer

Tigerman,

I’d vote for a game based on a battle-specific map expanded to the size of a G-40 map to include all of the OOB, new, and proposed units from HBG and FMG with new rules written to take into consideration all of the new/expanded capabilities of the new unit types set in a much-enlarged Solomons Campaign.  THAT would be something I would like to play!  Does that sound interesting to anyone else???

“Tall Paul”

• yes it sounds awesome!

• I vote for them all Kursk and Midway i would like to see first.

WARRIOR888

• Customizer

Irock, Warrior, and Others,

As you may already know by now we are, as we speak, working on a new series of games as I just described below.  The (proposed) name is:

Expanded A&A-The Naval Series with the 1st game to be Coral Sea and The Solomons Campaign.

We’re investigating the possibility that you could play 2 or 3 COMPLETELY separate games on the same map(at DIFFERRENT times).  the Coral Sea naval-air battle, the huge Solomons Campaign, and maybe a Battle of the Bismark Sea scenario, too.

I’ve had so many players express their interest and approval in my stated goal for a game that would be designed based on a “Battle-Specific”(the Solomons Campaign) map, Enlarged to
    G-40 size, and utilizing all the new units and their new capabilities.

I think that this would be nothing short of a revolution in our A&A gameplay.

Of course none of this would be the least bit possible without HBG and FMG making available all of the wonderful new units that they plan.  My hat’s off to them for their efforts here.

Tigerman, as an experienced “Map Master”, has agreed to do the map(Haleluyah!!!) which will take a bit of time as what we’re proposing is HUGE!  Not only in the amount of changes, new rules, and improvements(?) that we plan, but in shear SIZE as well.

Stay tuned to the various postings for updates.

And if this seems the least bit interesting to you, get INVOLVED and let us know YOUR ideas or opinions.  We will all benefit from having all ideas considerred.

We’ve started our own thread here in the Variants Section for this game called
    Expanded A&A-The Naval Series    Coral Sea and The Solomons Campaign.
    Stop in and check it out, ask questions, or offer suggestions anytime.

Like I Say,……What Do YA’LL Think???
                                                                                        “Tall Paul”

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m