Sgt. Wonko's & TMTM's 1940 Global Module for ABattlemap

• @Cmdr:

@TMTM:

www.axisandallies.us/GA3.zip - Beta 3 - updated 11-12-2011

added: updated the unitstats to reflect the 5 ipc of the aa gun… price adjustment now shows that in the InfoView

Know what the best part is?  For having to deal with putting all the tiles on, I get them the way I want them now!  In pretty little rows! Mwuhahahaha!  (And I dont like Tacticals stacked over Fighters)

:evil:

Yeah! Another thing you might consider when you have tons of units in 1 territory is using the zoom out and make the territory bigger to see what everything is in that territory. On the number pad use -/+ buttons to zoom in and out

• @TMTM:

Yeah! Another thing you might consider when you have tons of units in 1 territory is using the zoom out and make the territory bigger to see what everything is in that territory. On the number pad use -/+ buttons to zoom in and out

lol

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@Stoney229:

@TMTM:

lol

Zoom?  I don’t fly an airplane!

Besides, isn’t it more fun to put the units on Gibraltar into Spain?

“No sir, we are not invading Spain…Well yes sir, our tanks and artillery are in Spain now…No sir, we’re just reconning in force!”

• TripleA

Hello, is Abattlemap available for Mac, or PC only?  Really want to play this since I am stranded in the Arctic with 80 locals who have never heard of this game.  I can dig out my PC, but Mac would be preferable.

Thanks!

• @94Canuck:

Hello, is Abattlemap available for Mac, or PC only?  Really want to play this since I am stranded in the Arctic with 80 locals who have never heard of this game.  I can dig out my PC, but Mac would be preferable.

Thanks!

start digging hehe I don’t know of any way to play it on Mac… but if you find a way to run abattlemap on mac. let us know.

• TripleA

Other than running windows through boot camp, it probably can’t be done.

No big deal.  Just have to download the most up to date files on my PC I guess.  Thanks for updating this so regularly.

• Is Crete one of the neutral that count for the Russian NO?

@TMTM:

Is Crete one of the neutral that count for the Russian NO?

Yes Crete is one of the Neutrals that counts for the Russian NO.

• http://www.axisandallies.us/GA3.zip Beta 5 - Updated 11-15-2011

Sic, Cre, Eir, Sar have been added to the Russian NO
    Man - units fixed

Please let me know of any errors.

Without being absolutely sure, I think you’ve got it just right now.  I am just worried about the neutrals, given I don’t see any changes to them, but with how Larry dumped some changes on us at the absolute last minute, I may have just missed a change.

• @Cmdr:

Without being absolutely sure, I think you’ve got it just right now.  I am just worried about the neutrals, given I don’t see any changes to them, but with how Larry dumped some changes on us at the absolute last minute, I may have just missed a change.

No biggie… just keep updated on any new changes

• @TMTM:

http://www.axisandallies.us/GA3.zip Beta 5 - Updated 11-15-2011

Man - units fixed

Once again…thanks many times over for the awesome G40 map!!!

• @Ol’:

@TMTM:

http://www.axisandallies.us/GA3.zip Beta 5 - Updated 11-15-2011

Man - units fixed

Once again…thanks many times over for the awesome G40 map!!!

Most of the credit goes to Funcioneta, Stoney and Sgt. Wonko

• Customizer

Shouldn’t German subs do 3 damage, not 2?

Cheers

@jim010:

Shouldn’t German subs do 3 damage, not 2?

Cheers

Not in Alpha 3.

• Found something…I think. Southern Italy seems to be missing their naval base and air base

• @Ol’:

Found something…I think. Southern Italy seems to be missing their naval base and air base

Nevermind. I removed and downloaded again and the bases are there.

• '10

Looks great guys. Many thanks.

I think I screwed up the African neutrals, I believe they have 2 Infantry each, but I only placed 1 per true neutral down there.

• '17

I found some more errors with the setup in the A3 beta 5:

SZ97 is missing an Italian transport
    ALB is missing an Italian tank
    QUE is missing an ANZAC fighter
    EGY is missing an UK mech
    IND is missing 2 aa guns

YUGO has one extra infantry
    CHI, ARG, PER, MOZ, ANG, POR, and SAUD were all either over or under what they should be

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m