New Global Roundels and More - Which will you buy?

• @coachofmany:

@Gargantua:

Swastika Roundels!

Not this time.

Coach, can you give us an update on what Roundels will be up for grabs on the 28th?

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@Dark_Destroyer:

@coachofmany:

@Gargantua:

Swastika Roundels!

Not this time.

Coach, can you give us an update on what Roundels will be up for grabs on the 28th?

My Date to release the Roundels will be missed according to my printer. Between the week plus of worked missed by a lot of Tulsans because of the record snow we had a few weeks ago, he is not able to meet the date we agreed on.
    I have seen the artwork several times (and they look great) but I too, have had them change some minor details that add time to the project. Like my Production Certificates, I want these to be top notch!

I am hoping March 7th, I will let you know for sure when I have a confirmed date. There will be plenty of Roundels!!
    Thanks!

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

I have placed the Roundels for sale as a Pre-order on my website. Now that I have conformed information from the printer. I will ship them out the wekk of March 8th. Hope you enjoy them!
    www.historicalboardgaming.com

• @coachofmany:

I have placed the Roundels for sale as a Pre-order on my website. Now that I have conformed information from the printer. I will ship them out the wekk of March 8th. Hope you enjoy them!
    www.historicalboardgaming.com

So… how do you pre-order?   :|

Used Firefox and site works perfect… stupid IE    :x

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m