• '10

Very COOL!  Thank you for sharing!  …So when can I come over and play?  :-D

• '10

So when can I come over and play?

As soon as you have some FMG combat units to play with :)

• Bought the plexiglass at FleetFarm, eh???  You must be living in the upper Midwest.

If you haven’t done so already, I suggest sealing the edge of your plexiglass with silicone.  With the board being recessed, if anyone spills a drink it could go right under the plexiglass.

To say that table is awesome is about as descriptive as saying King Kong is a big ape.

• '10

Bought the plexiglass at FleetFarm, eh???  You must be living in the upper Midwest.

Wisconsin

If you haven’t done so already, I suggest sealing the edge of your plexiglass with silicone.  With the board being recessed, if anyone spills a drink it could go right under the plexiglass.

No drinks allowed near table

To say that table is awesome is about as descriptive as saying King Kong is a big ape.

Thank you

• Great table, best I’ve seen yet!

• I soooo want to do a roadie to just see your awesome table!!!  Nice job!

• Customizer

@johnnymarr:

three misc. boxes

Nice setup cards!

• '10

I soooo want to do a roadie to just see your awesome table!!!  Nice job!

Great table, best I’ve seen yet!

thanks!

• Great work.

• i have designed my own table also and im trying to find out how and where u made the countries symbols and the axis/allies title u put across the wood area…thats where im at in my project.can u share ur ideas?is that stickers?blown up?if so…where did u locate that and what did u use to do so. thanx much

• '10

i have designed my own table also and im trying to find out how and where u made the countries symbols and the axis/allies title u put across the wood area…thats where im at in my project.can u share ur ideas?is that stickers?blown up?if so…where did u locate that and what did u use to do so. thanx much

that’s actually burned onto the wood.  just made some stencils for the Axis & Allies title and all the rest were hand drawn off of the roundels.  the person i made the table with did the burning (he’s gifted at wood burning, I never tried it).

• how did you make the container compartments so the containers are raised?

• '10

There are wood blocks below them keeping them slightly raised

• Gosh that is absolutely amazing.

• You wouldn’t happen to have some drawing on that you would be willing to share?

What’s the out to out dimensions?
    What’s it  standing on? is it a table that sits on anther table or is it a free standing table too?
    How deep is the board set down?…etc, etc?

I’m working on some tables for the AA game group I run but we are tossing around the idea of elevating the table with a “lip” under it for trays and stuff rather than too the sides, the idea being this way the board stays as narrow as possible.

any info you would be willing to share would be cool, if you share none, that’s cool too…just seeing it is help enough.  Thanks for sharing the pics, seeing your board is really inspiring!

• '10

You wouldn’t happen to have some drawing on that you would be willing to share?

What’s the out to out dimensions?
    What’s it  standing on? is it a table that sits on anther table or is it a free standing table too?
    How deep is the board set down?…etc, etc?

I’m working on some tables for the AA game group I run but we are tossing around the idea of elevating the table with a “lip” under it for trays and stuff rather than too the sides, the idea being this way the board stays as narrow as possible.

any info you would be willing to share would be cool, if you share none, that’s cool too…just seeing it is help enough.  Thanks for sharing the pics, seeing your board is really inspiring!

i don’t have a drawing.  i just laid the gameboard and pieceboxes on a piece of 6x4 board.  then took a pencil and drew their outlines.  i built up from there.

the table has no legs.  its actually sitting on another table.  its more stable that way.

the table looks wide but when you sit along side it, you can see the whole board.  i wanted to make sure i wouldnt have to stand up every time it was my turn.

i’m happy to help anytime i can.  any other questions, feel free to ask or pm me.

can you measues the amo boxes(lxwxh)and the space between the sapcers in the containers

i will, but they are the boxes from the FMG ammo box

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m