Witch is your favourite WW2 tank

• Which is your favourite, mine is the King Tiger

• '10

Panther G model just like the ones in the latest AA games.

• Witch is your favourite WW2 tank

LMFAO!!!  hahahahah :-D :-D

Esmeralda from Bewitched of course.

• What do you mean by panzer?

My favor is the Panzer II because it has class.

• Whilst most of the heavy duty stuff was experimental, or in some cases never saw combat, I tend to lean towards Japanese armor innovations such as the Type 4 Chi-To and Type 5 Chi-Ri. Yes, most of these are foreign based designs, but the Japanese seemed to add their own ‘flair’.

Another vehicle that didn’t see combat, but a personal favorite, the Type 3 Chi-Nu.

• The Tiger.

• @i:

i like the ahh im not sure if this is a tank but i like the jagdpanter heres a pic

some years ago I visited the Imperial War Museum in London, UK, and right there they had a real Jagdpanther on the floor. It was awesome. Totally awesome. That was the coolest tank ever used in WWII. The other tanks in that museum would look dull in comparison.

• '10

Which Tiger the 1 or the 2?@Brain:

The Tiger.

The Jagdpanther was a tank destroyer or a mobile anti-tank gun not a true tank. I think a true tank must have a revolving turret. I think it was built on a Panther chassis.@i:

i like the ahh im not sure if this is a tank but i like the jagdpanter heres a pic

• @Fishmoto37:

The Jagdpanther was a tank destroyer or a mobile anti-tank gun not a true tank. I think a true tank must have a revolving turret. I think it was built on a Panther chassis.@i:

Yes the jagdpanther was a tank destroyer. You can read about it here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jagdpanther

• The tiger H model.

Love that beast……

• @i:

the oddest looking tank of ww2 hast to be the panzer viii anyone agree?

Perhaps.

However, you always gotta’ wonder if such a beast ever had the chance for combat, how would it perform.

• Customizer

@Razor:

@i:

some years ago I visited the Imperial War Museum in London, UK, and right there they had a real Jagdpanther on the floor. It was awesome. Totally awesome. That was the coolest tank ever used in WWII. The other tanks in that museum would look dull in comparison.

Just had my third visit a week ago - yeah, that Jagdpanther still has it’s holes even!  Though I have to disagree with the other tanks looking dull in comparison… the Firefly is nice, and they have Monty’s own tank in there - and a Matilda with that funky camo job (light blue stripes even).  If any of you happen to be in Old Smoke, I suggest the Imperial War Museum as one of your stops.

I voted for the Shermy - personal choice since my dad drove one in the war, grew up fascinated by them.

• I voted for the unloved Panzer IV.

• @Imperious:

Witch is your favourite WW2 tank

LMFAO!!!  hahahahah :-D :-D

Esmeralda from Bewitched of course.

I’ll have to go with the Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz!

C’mon finnman. Change Witch to Which.

• @i:

@ABWorsham:

I voted for the unloved Panzer IV.

why?

Why not?

The Panzer IV was by all standards, a pretty decent damn tank. Its also pretty iconic, at least in my opinion.  :lol:

• @i:

@ABWorsham:

why?

The Panzer IV was the only tank to see combat from the beginning to the end of the war. It isn’t sexy like the Tiger and Panther; nor does it have the legendary blue collar status like the t-34. It doesn’t even have the curves of the Sherman. It was just an overall good tank.

• @ABWorsham:

@i:

@ABWorsham:

why?

It was just an overall good tank.

Nothing wrong with that. It earned my vote for that very reason.

• T 34

• @Dylan:

T 34

The T-34 should makes everyone’s top three list.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m