Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• your doing a good job fmg just remember that

• '10

ALL ORDERS SHIPPING MONDAY

It is True.  Tracking confirmation of major shipment from Factory received.

Thank you for your patience

• EVERY ONE SAY A PRAYER……i dont care if you not religous…JUST DO IT!!
    we wait on our tippy toes no

• TripleA '12

Hey this is cool. Jeremy, do you have any news from the factory as to how your Germany Combat Units are progressing? I would be really keen to hear something on this. Thank you.

• OUTFREAKINSTANDING FMG. thank you can’t wait to get them.

• wit are these the germans or the rest of italy?

• '10

As for GERMANY, I was told 15 days ago that they would be completed in 60 days.

• Customizer

FMG,

German units in 60 days.  That’s GREAT news indeed.  Are there any other “surprises” that might also be coming soon?  I mean air/naval bases and other “stuff”?
    Keep up the good work!
                                                                                      “Tall Paul”

• TripleA '12

Okay Jeremy, thanks for the update. Any new Germany pictures to show us?

• Customizer

@FieldMarshalGames:

As for GERMANY, I was told 15 days ago that they would be completed in 60 days.

WOW!  They have the mould forged already?  Does this mean they are in production?  Have you picked the color already?

Do you guys know what this means?  We could be getting our German units shortly after New Year.  Woohoo!

• @Tall:

FMG,

German units in 60 days.  That’s GREAT news indeed.  Are there any other “surprises” that might also be coming soon?  I mean air/naval bases and other “stuff”?
    Keep up the good work!
                                                                                      “Tall Paul”

dude 60-15 = 45 days

• Dude he is not asking about the delivery time. He is asking if there are other items being made besides the Germans…

• Customizer

After the Grey Germans are complete they are going to make Black Germans to satisfy all those gamers that want to use FMG units with OOB units.  Also for those that want FMG units exclusively but want some black ones to use for SS units.

I’ve already got in an order for the Grey Germans and I’m going to get the Black Germans too….just because I WANT them.

• i think fmg said they weren’t going to make black ones till they sell 1000 grey sets, which sucks for me since i only wanted the black ones -_-

• Likewise… I only want the black ones.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

I mostly want black as well with a few grey for minors.

• Customizer

@Lunarwolf:

i think fmg said they weren’t going to make black ones till they sell 1000 grey sets, which sucks for me since i only wanted the black ones -_-

I don’t think they actually have to SELL 1000 sets of the Grey Germans, they just have to place the order, get them delivered and fill all their pre-orders.  Once they make an order of the first 1000 set run, which I believe is the minimum that they can order to make it worth the while of both FMG and the factory, then they can proceed with Black German units.  That should go very quickly after delivery of the Grey German units because they are using the same mould and plastic.  All they have to do is change from grey to black and start pumping them out.

Hee hee, all this is making me giddy.

• I’ve been checking the mail everyday! I’m such a worry-wort.

I once ordered some cassettes and cds and when I got the box it was empty! It had been opened and resealed - apparently at the postal distribution center! The company I ordered from was cool about it and replaced everything. Then another time I was anxiously waiting for UPS - which I had tracked online and knew was coming. I saw the truck pull up in front of the house and I ran outside making it around the house just in time to see the truckam  pull away and leave. At first I was puzzled and disappointed because there was no package at my door and they left in such a hurry. Then I noticed a package at the neighbors door - I went and checked and wouldn’t you know it it was for me. They delivered to the wrong house! Thank goodness I was there (I didn’t trust the neighbors).

Anyway - I’ve ordered a lot of things before without any problems so I’m sure it will be fine.  :roll: Just a little nervous. (How many FMG sets am I going to have to go through this? sigh!)  :-P

• I got great delivery from FMG, wouldn’t worry… but i guess your post office might be worrisome …

• Yeah, it’s not FMG I’m worried about….

But, when did you order yours? I think it was last December when I placed my order.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m