• @sgtbman:

Anyone Know the email address that I can Use to Get These Tac Bombers/Battlestrip

I don’t know the e-mail address off hand but the number to reach them is on the back of the instruction manual.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@sgtbman:

Anyone Know the email address that I can Use to Get These Tac Bombers/Battlestrip

wizardscusthelp@wizards.com

• Thx

• Well, I received my tac bombers and battle strip today. I guess took a bit longer to send to Toronto, Canada.

Envelope was big enough that pieces were undamaged and battlestrip unbent. Too bad I already printed out a superior battleboard from this site.

• Customizer

i sent my battlestrip off today
    we’ll see if i get anything

• I got my battlestrip after about a month.  It was slightly damaged from the tac bombers being shipped in the same package without any bubblewrap.  All that being said I HAD TO PAY POSTAGE DUE as they did not pay enough postage on my shipment.  Serious WTF.  It wasn’t enoungh to have me buy an incomplete game wiyh poor quality contol, making me nit have the proper equipment to run a game at a local college con(UBCON XXI). Newbees tend to need a battlestrip/battleboard.  The players said they enjoyed the game and wanted to buy a copy until I relayed the price tag.
    Has anyone else had to pay postage due?

• Mine came in a box! Perfect contents, postage paid.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Who do you guys know to get the premium packaging???

• TripleA

mine came in an envelope, battlestip was a bit dented, 14 tacs sent in total, 12 in perfect condition, 1 lost a wheel, 1 had a small white stress mark on the wing. funny thing is i now have 20 tacs and they annoy me because they take up too much room in the piece compartment in the box.

i live in canada and they did not charge me shipping.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@allweneedislove:

mine came in an envelope, battlestip was a bit dented, 14 tacs sent in total, 12 in perfect condition, 1 lost a wheel, 1 had a small white stress mark on the wing. funny thing is i now have 20 tacs and they annoy me because they take up too much room in the piece compartment in the box.

i live in canada and they did not charge me shipping.

Just send a couple extra to me. I have space. I’ll even pay for shipping.  8-)

• I got my pieces a month ago and they came in a huge envelope with bubble wrap.  The pieces were all fine and the battlestrip was perfect. All postage was paid

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m