Table Tactics coming out with new pieces!

• Customizer

I emailed Table Tactics about getting some units in the old Xeno colours, and this is the reply I got.  Looks like the playing pieces junkies (Myself included) have to spend more money come the summer.

Re: Pieces in Xeno colours‏
    Sent: December 31, 2009 12:46:23 AM
    To:  XXX

We no longer have our WWII pieces in the Xeno colors.  In June we plan to release a new set of land units that are country specific and in 8 colors.
    Best Regards,
    Jack

Hello,

I recall that you had produced pieces in the colours that Xeno games used for World at War.  Do you still produce them in the colours of the light green for china and the light blue for France?  I have not been able to find these colours in some time.  In particular, I was looking for the sets with the half tracks.

Cheers

• I dont think they can match the quality from FMG.

• Customizer

In terms of detail, I would definately say that there will be much less in Table Tactics, but the style they went for was different.

The quality was always good - no flash, and the edges and detailing were always crisp in the products I bought from them.

I wouldn’t necessarily buy them instead of FMG, but perhaps to complement in order to offer more unit variation.

• Well i saw these 4-5 years ago when they were in CAD. The problem is back then the guy had some notion that the infantry might look nice with a silly rifle standing up on a slant, as opposed to a infantry man holding a rifle.

Yes folks the infantry are represented by the GUN. omg HORRIBLE.

The other pieces were detailed and he did have various types of tanks including tank destroyer.

I hope he just gets rid of that infantry idea. But anyway i am not sure about these actually coming out, because 4-5 years ago he was saying the same thing.

• Customizer

I can’t comment on whether he will release them, but he replied about my inquiry as to what units he would use.

Re: Pieces in Xeno colours‏
    Sent: December 31, 2009 1:54:29 PM
    To:  XXX

Different classes of tanks and tank destroyers.  Also 4 classes of infantry units.  US green, UK tan the standard colors.  Just not sure if I should be with gray or black for the Germans.

Wow, that is something to look forward to.  Can you disclose what units you will be doing, and in what colours?

Cheers

We no longer have our WWII pieces in the Xeno colors.  In June we plan to release a new set of land units that are country specific and in 8 colors.
    Best Regards,
    Jack

Hello,

I recall that you had produced pieces in the colours that Xeno games used for World at War.  Do you still produce them in the colours of the light green for china and the light blue for France?  I have not been able to find these colours in some time.  In particular, I was looking for the sets with the half tracks.

Cheers

• Customizer

Also, does anybody have the light blue WWII pieces from Table Tactics they are willing to part with?

• Customizer

This guy definitley answers his e-mails

I need to check out the new Pacific game to see if ships are in order.  I am also looking into planes and some utility units like ports, airports, trains…  So many thing to make and so little money. :O)
    Formal release date is set for the Origins Convention but I hope to be selling them before.
    Happy New Year, Jack

I’d say black, as Avalonhill has made black its standard for Germany.

I’m looking forward to this product.  I’ll spread the news on www.axisandallies.org.

Maybe ships will follow?

Have a Happy New Year!

Again, anyone with light blue Table Tactics pieces they are willing to part with?

Happy New Year

• No mention of this on their website:

http://www.tabletactics.com/

• I do remember Jack saying something about a new release for the summer.I emailed concerning V2s in the 3 color reinforcement package.I hope its a go.I have all 5 sets.They are great additions to the game(s).I love the WW1 tanks,modern apcs(they work for most
    M113 types),and the 1/2 track.I remember in an old interview of his how disappointed he was with the  ships.They are kinda lame,about like Eagle’s types.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m