Anniversary '41 (No Bid) TGC (Allies) vs. VictoryFirst (Axis)

• TripleA Turn Summary: British round 9

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II v3 1941, version: 1.7.0

Game History

Round: 9

Purchase Units - British
            British buy 1 armour, 1 artillery and 6 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 0 techTokens; 

Combat Move - British
            2 armour, 1 artillery and 5 infantry moved from Archangel to Russia
            1 armour and 4 infantry moved from Belorussia to Russia
            1 armour moved from Baltic States to Russia

Combat - British
            Battle in Russia
                British attack with 4 armour, 1 artillery and 9 infantry
                Japanese defend with 1 aaGun, 1 armour and 1 factory
                    British roll dice for 4 armour, 1 artillery and 9 infantry in Russia, round 2 : 2/14 hits, 4.00 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 armour in Russia, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    1 armour owned by the Japanese lost in Russia
                British win, taking Russia from Japanese with 4 armour, 1 artillery and 9 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 5
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 armour

Non Combat Move - British
            1 fighter moved from 4 Sea Zone to Archangel
            4 transports moved from 4 Sea Zone to 3 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 6 infantry moved from United Kingdom to 3 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 6 infantry and 4 transports moved from 3 Sea Zone to 4 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 6 infantry moved from 4 Sea Zone to Archangel
            1 carrier, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer moved from 4 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 transport moved from 2 Sea Zone to 12 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun moved from Libya to Morocco Algeria
            1 infantry moved from Union of South Africa to 27 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 27 Sea Zone to 29 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from Italian Africa to Rhodesia
            1 destroyer moved from 12 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 12 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone

Place Units - British
            1 armour, 1 artillery and 6 infantry placed in United Kingdom

Turn Complete - British
            British collect 28 PUs; end with 28 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Japanese regular : -0.50
    British regular : -2.00

Savegame

• TripleA Turn Summary: Italians round 9

Game History

Turn Complete - Italians

Savegame

• TripleA Turn Summary: Americans round 9

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 4 armour, 1 artillery, 2 fighters and 4 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 0 techTokens; 

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Chinese builds 0 units.

Combat Move - Americans
            6 armour, 1 artillery and 23 infantry moved from France to Germany
            5 armour moved from Italy to Germany
            1 fighter moved from 13 Sea Zone to Germany
            2 infantry moved from Egypt to Trans-Jordan
            1 bomber moved from Belgian Congo to Trans-Jordan
            1 armour and 7 infantry moved from Morocco Algeria to 13 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 3 infantry and 2 transports moved from 13 Sea Zone to 14 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 3 infantry moved from 14 Sea Zone to Balkans

Combat - Americans
            Battle in Germany
                Americans attack with 11 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 23 infantry
                Germans defend with 1 aaGun, 2 artilleries, 1 factory, 1 fighter and 25 infantry; Italians defend with 1 fighter
                    Germans roll AA dice in Germany : 1/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the Americans lost in Germany
                    Americans roll dice for 11 armour, 1 artillery and 23 infantry in Germany, round 2 : 6/35 hits, 9.83 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 artilleries, 2 fighters and 25 infantry in Germany, round 2 : 12/29 hits, 10.33 expected hits
                    6 infantry owned by the Germans and 12 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Germany
                    Americans roll dice for 11 armour, 1 artillery and 11 infantry in Germany, round 3 : 10/23 hits, 7.83 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 artilleries, 2 fighters and 19 infantry in Germany, round 3 : 10/23 hits, 8.33 expected hits
                    10 infantry owned by the Germans and 10 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Germany
                    Americans roll dice for 11 armour, 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Germany, round 4 : 5/13 hits, 6.17 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 artilleries, 2 fighters and 9 infantry in Germany, round 4 : 4/13 hits, 5.00 expected hits
                    5 infantry owned by the Germans, 2 armour owned by the Americans, 1 infantry owned by the Americans and 1 artillery owned by the Americans lost in Germany
                    Americans roll dice for 9 armour in Germany, round 5 : 7/9 hits, 4.50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 artilleries, 2 fighters and 4 infantry in Germany, round 5 : 3/8 hits, 3.33 expected hits
                    2 artilleries owned by the Germans, 4 infantry owned by the Germans, 3 armour owned by the Americans and 1 fighter owned by the Italians lost in Germany
                    Americans roll dice for 6 armour in Germany, round 6 : 2/6 hits, 3.00 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 fighter in Germany, round 6 : 1/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the Germans and 1 armour owned by the Americans lost in Germany
                Americans captures 20PUs while taking Germans capital
                Americans win, taking Germany from Germans with 5 armour remaining. Battle score for attacker is -10
                Casualties for Americans: 6 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 23 infantry
                Casualties for Germans: 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 25 infantry
                Casualties for Italians: 1 fighter
            Battle in Balkans
                Americans attack with 1 armour and 3 infantry
                Italians defend with 1 armour
                    Americans roll dice for 1 armour and 3 infantry in Balkans, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 armour in Balkans, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    1 armour owned by the Italians lost in Balkans
                Americans win, taking Balkans from Italians with 1 armour and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 5
                Casualties for Italians: 1 armour
            Battle in Trans-Jordan
                Americans attack with 1 bomber and 2 infantry
                Italians defend with 1 infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 1 bomber and 2 infantry in Trans-Jordan, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Trans-Jordan, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Trans-Jordan
                Americans win, taking Trans-Jordan from Italians with 1 bomber and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Italians: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Americans
            1 fighter moved from 13 Sea Zone to Russia
            1 fighter moved from Italy to Russia
            1 bomber moved from Trans-Jordan to Russia
            4 infantry and 2 transports moved from 13 Sea Zone to 15 Sea Zone
            4 infantry moved from 15 Sea Zone to Egypt
            1 carrier and 1 destroyer moved from 13 Sea Zone to 15 Sea Zone
            4 transports moved from 12 Sea Zone to 9 Sea Zone
            8 infantry moved from Eastern Canada to 9 Sea Zone
            8 infantry and 4 transports moved from 9 Sea Zone to 12 Sea Zone
            8 infantry moved from 12 Sea Zone to Morocco Algeria
            1 aaGun moved from France to Italy
            1 carrier and 1 destroyer moved from 11 Sea Zone to 13 Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from Rhodesia to Anglo-Egypt Sudan
            1 submarine moved from 60 Sea Zone to 59 Sea Zone

Place Units - Americans
            1 armour, 2 fighters and 3 infantry placed in Italy
            3 armour, 1 artillery and 1 infantry placed in France

Turn Complete - Americans
            Americans collect 67 PUs; end with 87 PUs

Americans regular : 0.67
    Italians regular : -0.83
    Germans AA : 0.83
    Germans regular : 2.33

Savegame

• TripleA Turn Summary: Americans round 9

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 4 armour, 1 artillery, 2 fighters and 4 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 0 techTokens; 

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Chinese builds 0 units.

Combat Move - Americans
            6 armour, 1 artillery and 23 infantry moved from France to Germany
            5 armour moved from Italy to Germany
            1 fighter moved from 13 Sea Zone to Germany
            2 infantry moved from Egypt to Trans-Jordan
            1 bomber moved from Belgian Congo to Trans-Jordan
            1 armour and 7 infantry moved from Morocco Algeria to 13 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 3 infantry and 2 transports moved from 13 Sea Zone to 14 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 3 infantry moved from 14 Sea Zone to Balkans

Combat - Americans
            Battle in Germany
                Americans attack with 11 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 23 infantry
                Germans defend with 1 aaGun, 2 artilleries, 1 factory, 1 fighter and 25 infantry; Italians defend with 1 fighter
                    Germans roll AA dice in Germany : 1/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the Americans lost in Germany
                    Americans roll dice for 11 armour, 1 artillery and 23 infantry in Germany, round 2 : 6/35 hits, 9.83 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 artilleries, 2 fighters and 25 infantry in Germany, round 2 : 12/29 hits, 10.33 expected hits
                    6 infantry owned by the Germans and 12 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Germany
                    Americans roll dice for 11 armour, 1 artillery and 11 infantry in Germany, round 3 : 10/23 hits, 7.83 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 artilleries, 2 fighters and 19 infantry in Germany, round 3 : 10/23 hits, 8.33 expected hits
                    10 infantry owned by the Germans and 10 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Germany
                    Americans roll dice for 11 armour, 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Germany, round 4 : 5/13 hits, 6.17 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 artilleries, 2 fighters and 9 infantry in Germany, round 4 : 4/13 hits, 5.00 expected hits
                    5 infantry owned by the Germans, 2 armour owned by the Americans, 1 infantry owned by the Americans and 1 artillery owned by the Americans lost in Germany
                    Americans roll dice for 9 armour in Germany, round 5 : 7/9 hits, 4.50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 artilleries, 2 fighters and 4 infantry in Germany, round 5 : 3/8 hits, 3.33 expected hits
                    2 artilleries owned by the Germans, 4 infantry owned by the Germans, 3 armour owned by the Americans and 1 fighter owned by the Italians lost in Germany
                    Americans roll dice for 6 armour in Germany, round 6 : 2/6 hits, 3.00 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 fighter in Germany, round 6 : 1/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the Germans and 1 armour owned by the Americans lost in Germany
                Americans captures 20PUs while taking Germans capital
                Americans win, taking Germany from Germans with 5 armour remaining. Battle score for attacker is -10
                Casualties for Americans: 6 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 23 infantry
                Casualties for Germans: 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 25 infantry
                Casualties for Italians: 1 fighter
            Battle in Balkans
                Americans attack with 1 armour and 3 infantry
                Italians defend with 1 armour
                    Americans roll dice for 1 armour and 3 infantry in Balkans, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 armour in Balkans, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    1 armour owned by the Italians lost in Balkans
                Americans win, taking Balkans from Italians with 1 armour and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 5
                Casualties for Italians: 1 armour
            Battle in Trans-Jordan
                Americans attack with 1 bomber and 2 infantry
                Italians defend with 1 infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 1 bomber and 2 infantry in Trans-Jordan, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Trans-Jordan, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Trans-Jordan
                Americans win, taking Trans-Jordan from Italians with 1 bomber and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Italians: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Americans
            1 fighter moved from 13 Sea Zone to Russia
            1 fighter moved from Italy to Russia
            1 bomber moved from Trans-Jordan to Russia
            4 infantry and 2 transports moved from 13 Sea Zone to 15 Sea Zone
            4 infantry moved from 15 Sea Zone to Egypt
            1 carrier and 1 destroyer moved from 13 Sea Zone to 15 Sea Zone
            4 transports moved from 12 Sea Zone to 9 Sea Zone
            8 infantry moved from Eastern Canada to 9 Sea Zone
            8 infantry and 4 transports moved from 9 Sea Zone to 12 Sea Zone
            8 infantry moved from 12 Sea Zone to Morocco Algeria
            1 aaGun moved from France to Italy
            1 carrier and 1 destroyer moved from 11 Sea Zone to 13 Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from Rhodesia to Anglo-Egypt Sudan
            1 submarine moved from 60 Sea Zone to 59 Sea Zone

Place Units - Americans
            1 armour, 2 fighters and 3 infantry placed in Italy
            3 armour, 1 artillery and 1 infantry placed in France

Turn Complete - Americans
            Americans collect 67 PUs; end with 87 PUs
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Americans from Italy: 2 fighters
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Americans to 13 Sea Zone: 2 fighters
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Americans from France: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Americans to Italy: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

Americans regular : 0.67
    Italians regular : -0.83
    Germans AA : 0.83
    Germans regular : 2.33

Savegame

• TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 10

Game History

Round: 10

Turn Complete - Germans

Savegame

• TripleA Turn Summary: Russians round 10

Game History

Round: 10

Non Combat Move - Russians
            1 aaGun moved from Archangel to Karelia S.S.R.
            1 aaGun moved from Russia to Archangel

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 15 PUs; end with 15 PUs

Savegame

• @VictoryFirst since there were no German units left except the AA gun, I posted and did my USSR turn. Go ahead and edit the German AA gun where you’d like and you’re clear for J10

• I don’t know why but I thought I had already posted my Japanese turn. Anyway, now I look at it again, I see no chance of me winning right now. Moscow got captured, but with Berlin falling as well it remembers me of Axis and Allies 1941 Edition (the beginner one), where this mostly happens, and it turns into a slugfest with the Japanese and the Americans fighting on the Eastern Front. Eventually, the Allies are able to push the Japanese back because of their higher economy. So, that means I will surrender…

Wow, this game was even more exciting than the previous one. I made two big errors that mainly caused my loss:

1. I did not pay enough attention to Italy which caused their collapse.

2. I opened Barbarossa north as Germany again, trying to see if the Northern Opening really does not work for them. But now I realize it is really easy to counter it with the Belorussian Hump. The Spreading Opening is better, cause it makes Belorussia and Caucasus a target. The Russian player can defend both but with risky odds.

I was delighted I managed to take Moscow this game, but the turn before I already knew Germany was going to fall. The only way I could win is by taking Moscow with a lot of units leftover and then trying to take the rest of the Russian territories. But I actually doubt that, I think I still wouldn’t have enough economy to match with yours.

• @victoryfirst yes, very good game indeed. and thank you for posting your end game comments. They were/are very valuable to me in relation to my own allied strategy especially as it relates to the Belarusian bump opening move.

Would you like to play another or take a break?

• @the_good_captain
    Oh sorry, I thought I already answered this. It was pretty busy this week and I forgot to do a lot of things, including answering your message

Yeah, very much! I would love to play another game with you! I want to know if I can finally beat you if I play a perfect game. Do you set up the thread for a new forum game?

• @victoryfirst I can line it up again and send you the link. You would like to run the axis again?

• @the_good_captain Yes, if you are fine with it too. I want to see if I can put up a better fight this time!

• @victoryfirst awesome! I’ll get it up and running after work today.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m