AldoRaine (Allies +6) vs AKreider2 BM3

• '19

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Germans round 7

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Round: 7

Purchase Units - Germans

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Savegame

• '19

I guess in my frustration with my self when i forgot the blocker i undersold my position. I am not sure 40 IPC’s would be enough at this point. I would say i am in a strong position but crazier things have happened if you were to make a comeback.

Very fun game so far, thanks again for the match.

• 2007 AAR League

It’s always fun when you are winning! I suppose I could see what happens if I go carousing through the Middle East with Germany. I haven’t done that before. I’ve just lost too much air force (and total unit value) to really do much.

It may have all started on round 1 when I forgot to bring that german battleship into a fight which let your battleship live.

I probably should have followed up with more land units and less naval for Japan.

• 2007 AAR League

TripleA Move Summary: Germans round 7

TripleA Move Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 1 bomber and 18 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            3 bombers, 2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Bryansk to Russia
            1 bomber moved from Eastern Poland to Russia
            10 armour, 8 artilleries, 1 infantry and 18 mech_infantrys moved from Bryansk to Rostov
            2 tactical_bombers moved from Eastern Poland to Archangel
            1 mech_infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Archangel

Savegame

• 2007 AAR League

Scramble Russia versus SBR?

• '19

no scramble. I have always thought german tanks down in the ME can be very dangerous. One of the hardest things I have found to counter is having the Germans take India and Japan run wild in the Pacific.

• 2007 AAR League

I thought one of my opponents was going to do this, but they just sat around with the stack of tanks and mobile infantry in the middle east. Going for India looks good, but it’s also a long distance and away from the juicy middle east and CAU/VOL NOs.

• 2007 AAR League

TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 7

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 1 bomber and 18 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            3 bombers, 2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Bryansk to Russia
            1 bomber moved from Eastern Poland to Russia
            10 armour, 8 artilleries, 1 infantry and 18 mech_infantrys moved from Bryansk to Rostov
            2 tactical_bombers moved from Eastern Poland to Archangel
            1 mech_infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Archangel

Combat - Germans
            Air Battle in Russia
                Germans attacks with 7 units heading to Russia
                Air Battle is over, the remaining bombers go on to their targets
            Strategic bombing raid in Russia
                    AA fire in Russia : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    AA fire in Russia : 0/4 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                Bombing raid in Russia rolls: 8,6,7,7 and causes: 20 damage to unit: factory_major
                Bombing raid in Russia rolls: 1 and causes: 1 damage to unit: airfield
                Bombing raid in Russia causes 21 damage total.  Damaged units is as follows: factory_major = 20, airfield = 1
            Battle in Rostov
                Germans attack with 10 armour, 8 artilleries, 1 infantry and 18 mech_infantrys
                Russians defend with 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 10 armour, 8 artilleries, 1 infantry and 18 mech_infantrys in Rostov, round 2 : 10/37 hits, 12.17 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Rostov, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Rostov
                Germans win, taking Rostov from Russians with 10 armour, 8 artilleries, 1 infantry and 18 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
            Battle in Archangel
                Germans attack with 1 mech_infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                Russians defend with 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 mech_infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Archangel, round 2 : 3/3 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Archangel, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans lost in Archangel
                Germans win with 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is -1
                Casualties for Germans: 1 mech_infantry
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
            Cleaning up after air battles

Non Combat Move - Germans
            3 aaGuns moved from Bryansk to Rostov
            4 bombers, 2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Russia to Ukraine
            3 mech_infantrys moved from Ukraine to Rostov
            1 mech_infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Ukraine
            7 mech_infantrys moved from Eastern Poland to Ukraine
            3 armour moved from Novgorod to Eastern Poland
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Archangel to Novgorod
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Archangel to Novgorod
            1 infantry moved from Finland to 115 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 115 Sea Zone to Novgorod
            1 mech_infantry moved from Western Ukraine to Rostov
            3 mech_infantrys moved from Western Ukraine to Rostov
            1 artillery moved from Belarus to Novgorod
            3 aaGuns and 10 infantry moved from Western Germany to Germany
            1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Holland Belgium to France
            2 artilleries and 3 infantry moved from Normandy Bordeaux to France

Place Units - Germans
            3 infantry placed in Novgorod
            3 infantry placed in Ukraine
            1 bomber and 9 infantry placed in Germany
            3 infantry placed in France
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Ukraine: 4 bombers
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Eastern Poland: 4 bombers
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

Turn Complete - Germans
            Germans collect 52 PUs; end with 52 PUs
            Objective Germans 7 Control of Balkans: Germans met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 54 PUs
            Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 59 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

AA fire in Russia : : -0.83
    Germans : -0.33
    Russians : 0.33

Savegame

• 2007 AAR League

Had a lucky bombing raid with 0 casualties, and 20 dmg to MOS IC.
    (And 1 dmg to the airfield - so far I don’t think I’ve done a useful tactical bomber raid yet in all the games I’ve played).

• '19

Unfortunately I am not sure how much time I will have to devote to my games at the moment. I have already fallen behind and do not have a lot of free time for most of July. At best I will only be able to check 1 or 2 times a week.

If you Are feeling generous we can call these games a draw so you can free up more time or we can continue and I will only post sparingly. If you need the win I understand and I am willing to concede on the condition of a rematch at a later date.

Sorry for this but my family and I are somewhat unexpectedly moving and will not have a lot of free time. Thanks again for the game.

• 2007 AAR League

We can put the game on hold for a while if you want. If you were doing a bit better, I’d concede to you. But I think I’ve still got a chance.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m