• Customizer

I understand they didnt really promised new molds for all the italian units, but recycling other nation units is not a way to go in an anniversary edition… thats not evolution in the piece department…

Like someone said, I would rather keep the UK sherman and introduce the Savoia Marchetti bomber…

The Matilda would make more sense for a Alamein game, and this is a wasted opportunity to really introduce Italian units for such a future game…

The italian messerchmitt I buy it…it looks similar to an italian macchi folgore. The italian navy is the real disappointment: they had a great navy in both ship classes and quantity to allow several choices for cruisers, battleships, destroyers, transports, carriers and submarines…

Its completely ilogical. I guess they were expecting to release a Alamein game and then use those “really new italian units” in this game… but that was before someone remembered an anniversary… and screwed big time.

For AA Europe there were 25 new molds… and this is the anniversary edition… OK
    Just remember, the molds are the costy thing… the pieces get cheaper by the big numbers…and thats what you get in this game… 600+ pieces… but for MORE $$$$$. Just think about it.

• Hey we have not seen the Italian carrier… perhaps its the Aquila…ok who am i fooling… its probably the same as the German carrier.

Lets just be happy with what we got. The map is huge.

If you want Italian pieces you can get them from www.skytrex.com and they are in scale at 1:3000 scale

• Customizer

The game mechanics for sure evolved, but I rather put my hands on the game before giving my final words… we’ll see…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m