• http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm

I’m a weak ‘I’ and a strong ‘NTJ’

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

TYPE: ENTJ

“I don’t care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can’t control it, why look?”

ENTJs have a natural tendency to marshall and direct. This may be expressed with the charm and finesse of a world leader or with the insensitivity of a cult leader. The ENTJ requires little encouragement to make a plan. One ENTJ put it this way… “I make these little plans that really don’t have any importance to anyone else, and then feel compelled to carry them out.” While “compelled” may not describe ENTJs as a group, nevertheless the bent to plan creatively and to make those plans reality is a common theme for NJ types.

ENTJs are often “larger than life” in describing their projects or proposals. This ability may be expressed as salesmanship, story-telling facility or stand-up comedy. In combination with the natural propensity for filibuster, our hero can make it very difficult for the customer to decline.

TRADEMARK: – “I’m really sorry you have to die.” (I realize this is an overstatement. However, most Fs and other gentle souls usually chuckle knowingly at this description.)

ENTJs are decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows. Few other types can equal their ability to remain resolute in conflict, sending the valiant (and often leading the charge) into the mouth of hell. When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with.

http://typelogic.com/entj.html

Seems about right.

You are:

* slightly expressed extravert
        * moderately expressed intuitive personality
        * slightly expressed thinking personality
        * very expressed judging personality

Management in Business or Education            
    Military Education
    Politics
    Law
    Counseling
    Engineering  
    Construction Management
    High School Education
    Computer Programming

Gee, they have my current job, High School Education and my former job, Computer Programing both listed. :)

• ESFJ here, with a 56% under the J…

• INTJ, thinking at 50%, judging at 56%.

• I am a MASSIVELY judgemental person (imagine that…)

• JITS, for me.

You are:
    moderately expressed introvert
    slightly expressed sensing personality
    slightly expressed thinking personality
    distinctively expressed judging personality

Career  Educational Institutions                      N/A
    Technical 
    Computer Programming                                Done very little of this but I have done it.
    Technology Education                                  N/A
    Engineering                                                I was a geodetic surveyor for a wile
    Mechanics/Automotive Repair                        Nope thats my brother
    Management                                              I was a Sergeant with 11 soldiers does that count?       
    Accounting                                                I am the one who gets all that stuff ready at my church
    Sport Coaching                                          Never had an intrest
    Physician                                                  I was a combat life saver in the Army
    Dentists                                                    Seeing them once or twice a year is to much
    Law/Enforcement                                      I worked for the Nevada County Sherriff’s office for a wile
    Law                                                        Always had an intrest, never pursued it.
    Military Training                                        I enlisted when I was 17.

Thats very intresting I seem to have had my finger in every pie here.

-LT04

• I got

TYPE: ENTJ

1%/67%/56%/1%

whatever that means?

• '19 Moderator

ISTJ
    You are:
    very expressed introvert

distinctively expressed sensing personality

very expressed thinking personality

very expressed judging personality

lol… I’ve covered most of the career options listed, except Police, and I have my final interview fo rthat next week!

• It said I have a serious personality disorder and need to seek a psychiatrist immediately. What the hell’s up with that?? :cry: :-D :x :evil:

• 2007 AAR League

What does all this mean … the test was so long that I gave up after a few questions.

• It was only like 50 yes no questions

-LT04

• 2007 AAR League

… low attention span

You are:

* slightly expressed extravert
        * slightly expressed intuitive personality
        * moderately expressed feeling personality
        * slightly expressed judging personality

• i took a couple of other ones like this and i always get ENTJ.

• What does it say about your personality if you don’t like answering questions about your personality?  :evil:

• You’re not an INTJ :)

• TYPE: ENTJ

1%/67%/56%/1%

whatever that means?

You are a moderately strong N/T, but a neutral E/J.

Extrovert vs Introvert - Do you draw strength from other people, or inwardly? Extroverts like to be around lots and lots of people, and like their recognition. Introverts don’t neccessarily hate being around people, but see people as a means to an end rather than an end in themselves.

N vs S - An iNtuitive person doesn’t focus on what is immediately in front of them. They usually end up thinking ahead of all the various possibilities of an action. We Ns daydream, calculate, and worry. Sensers focus on the facts at hand before moving on to another case.

T vs F - A Thinking person uses his or her rationality to determine what is the best course of action. A Feeling person acts via gut instinct and emotion. Ts are very often considered “heartless”

J vs P - A Judging person plans everything out before hand. When they go to the mall, they have a list of things to do in their head to complete. A Percieving person likes to improvise, and let the course of events dictate their next action. They walk around a mall, take in the sights, and maybe get around to buying something if it catches their eye.

• Google ‘INTJ’ or ‘ENTJ’ and you’ll see a ton of sites that explain your personality type. This one http://www.personalitypage.com/INTJ.html got me dead on.

This one is very good too http://www.typelogic.com/intj.html

When Dr. Jung created these types, he created them under the notion that these four traits have binary relationships with each other. People either think ‘J’ or ‘P’, not a little of both. Because of this, INTJs are significantly more different compared to ENTJs than simply a switch from ‘E’ to ‘I’. Their whole thought process functions differently.

It’s really interesting stuff. I’ve never had a personality test nail me so dead on.

• I dont know. I did a cut copy paste direct from the site… I entered the numbers myself, but perhaps messed up the order?  The numbers are correct but perhaps they were typed in the wrong sequence? Could that explain it?

• I actually got ISTJ, just like desertfish. What’s vastly more important than personality traits are character traits. Take that to the bank!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m