• @MrMalachiCrunch:

ENTJ.  I wonder what our skewed results say about us as a group.

lack of female participants I would guess.

• INTJ

hmmmm……

• “Your Justice is Higher than mercy?”

Where is  No mercy ?

• '12

Better check to make sure the girlfriend is not looking over my shoulder…yep, it’s safe.  So logic is fairly dominant in our group?

@MrMalachiCrunch:

Better check to make sure the girlfriend is not looking over my shoulder…yep, it’s safe.  So logic is fairly dominant in our group?

Are you meaning the T vs. F distinction? F doesn’t mean “lacks logic,” it means they approach problems considering interpersonal emotions related to the problem. Quite often “F’s” have it right. Of course, I say this as an “F,” so, I should probably learn to appreciate the “T.” ;)

My dad is actually an INTJ, which is one personality I have had to “learn” to appreciate. The man is very calculated, and from my standpoint, cold.

GG

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

@Guerrilla:

F doesn’t mean “lacks logic,” it means they approach problems considering interpersonal emotions related to the problem. Quite often “F’s” have it right.

Logic is not necessarily the basis for “having it right” under all circumstances anyway. Remember Spock and Kirk.

• '12

Logically, when a person complains about  ‘A’ you would think the problem is really ‘A’.  I’m logical, when I hear a complaint about ‘A’ I assume that is really the issue.  It usually is unless the person complaining about ‘A’ is a woman.  They you have to put the detective hat on  to determine what exactly you did wrong, and make no mistake about it, you have done something wrong!

• I am lucky Malachi: Al is not your regular woman.
    She has never shown jealousy and has a good head on her. I cannot ever remember having any problem with her, that wasn’t of my making(and I have been a twat).
    Before her, wow, my girlfriends were nuts(exactly as you described logically).

• enfp

feels wierd that he calls me irational :p

• ISTJ

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m