Axis & Allies House Rules
One of the most enjoyable aspects of Axis & Allies is coming up with or using other people’s house rules. It gives you the opportunity to make the game exactly how you want it to be.
In addition to house rules, this section of Axis & Allies.org encompasses tournament rules, FAQs, and rules clarifications. It covers all games and the specific game covered in each article can be identified by the game category on the post.
The community has created many wonderful house rules and customizations for various Axis & Allies games. If you’re interested in expanding your games, definitely check out the following discussion forums.
- Five Tenants of Good House Rules for Axis & Allies
- Axis & Allies Guadalcanal FAQ
- Guadacanal Developer’s Notes and Rules Errata
- Six Countries: House Rules for Axis & Allies Pacific
- Larry Harris Tournament Rules (LHTR) 2.0
- Scenario AF1: Airfield
- Larry Harris Tournament Rules (LHTR) 1.3
- Axis & Allies Battle of the Bulge FAQ
- Historical House Rules (HHR) for Axis & Allies Miniatures
- Axis & Allies Revised Historical Edition
- Mr. Andersson’s House Rules for Axis & Allies Revised v1.1
- National Advantages for A&A Europe
- Climb Mount Moscow
- Italy House Rules for AAE
- New Industry for AAE