Another boardgame with realistic miniatures?

• Hey A&A boardgamers! :-)

I once ha a conversation with a friend of mine in college, and he told me about a WWII / WW3 based boardgame with a hair raising amount og realistic miniatures, supply lines and all battleships etc. were real life copies and had maching cards with information regarding country/speed/year of construcuion and so on…  Does anyone know what the hell he was talking about, or have i been victim of a cruel misinformation?  :-D

• we need more information… not clear what your talkin bout. Explain everything he told you.

• I’m sorry… but thats about everything i can remember…damn you beer! …can there really be that many?

Wit da Beer you might have mistook the Board Game, Battleship, Supply Line, and WW3 part :wink:

Imp, he is probably referring to AaA Minis…

or since I have never been under the influence of booze is that to much to miss?

GG

• maching cards with information regarding country/speed/year of construcuion and so on

explain this: it may help me understand you better.

• @Imperious:

maching cards with information regarding country/speed/year of construcuion and so on

explain this: it may help me understand you better.

I meant that the different miniatures where reallife replicas from famous models and the matching cards held information about that specific model. Like wich war it participated in and so on… but again… maybe he was full of shit! Hehe :D

• That sounds like axis and allies miniatures… thats your answer.

• Go to boardgames.com……and go to Historical & Tactical War Games…they also have more games from Avalon Hill

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m