• i hope so, Europe is around 200$ alone.

• If you actually wanted revised, consider that Spring 42 is actually revised, but tweaked and a lil’ better.

And if money is an issue, I would grab it right away, maybe even used to save more, since the 2nd edition of 42 that’s coming will be more expensive.

• You might as well get used to the different transport rules (no defense, and can’t be taken until last) and get Spring 1942, because if you ever play a game 2008 or newer you will have to unlearn the old strategies.  It’s a lot different, not being able to take transports off first and lone transports being utterly defenseless…  Also, the SBR rules since 2008 have involved damage markers as it is no longer possible to “bomb their bank account” directly.

Spring 1942 has these rules that are similar to Anniversary and Global so I would definitely skip Revised since it’s 2012 now.

• @Gamerman01:

You might as well get used to the different transport rules (no defense, and can’t be taken until last) and get Spring 1942, because if you ever play a game 2008 or newer you will have to unlearn the old strategies.

Along with the new rules for Subs, AA Guns and Strat Bombing

• @Hobbes:

Along with the new rules for Subs, AA Guns and Strat Bombing

Yeah I got Strat bombing - you just didn’t read my post well enough.
    Subs and AA guns are big changes too, yes.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m