• The game map has always bothered me.  Why would Denmark, Norway, and Holland/Belgium be considered German homelands when Manchuria isn’t considered Japanese?  Japan had controlled Manchuria for 10 years before Pearkl Harbor, yet Germany had invaded many of it’s component pieces just months before the start of this game.  The map board needs to be changed to reflect reality.  Germany should not be able to build a major IC in Norway because they had JUST conquered it.  Additionally the Soviet Union did a good job invading Poland, the Baltic States, Vyborg, and Bessarabia and from the other direction.

I think the following zones should be neutral
    –-----------------------------------------
    Denmark
    Norway
    Poland
    Baltic States
    Eastern Poland
    Bessarabia
    Vyborg
    Ethiopia

The following zones should be “Dutch”

Belgian Congo
    Holland/Belgium

Obviously setup and starting affiliation would not change, just the map flavor.

• i strongly agree ^^
    a 1939 version of the map would be great too
    or a simplified
    or even 1941

but nevertheless, i think the neutral countrys then are liberated instead of conquered (especially france and dutch)

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

By adding the dutch capital… you add them to the GAME.

• @Gargantua:

They wouldn’t have to be added as a nation.  It wouldn’t make sense, anyway.  I do agree, though, that the original territories thing is a bit skewed in the case of German conquests.

• @Gargantua:

if amsterdam falls, we can put their(our, i am dutch) in either the DEI or suriname.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m