• could some one help me with national advatages for my ww1 game. im having trouble coming up with more than 2 per country and some have 0. so could some of you please help.

P.S. if you need any info on my rules IE units and unit states just ask.

• oh yah heres what i got so far:
    Briton:
    #1TANK Project: the British player may buy tank Tech at 50% regular price I.E. at 7 bucks starting on turn 6 and there tanks are 1 dollar cheaper.
    #2Gurkas: the British player may deploy an extra storm trooper unit if they control Iran.

Germany:
    #1 Mustard Gas: the German player artillery gets +2 attack with gas shells tech.
    #2 Sturmtruppen German storm troops get to attack in the opening fire step at a 2

Russia:
    #1Cossack Calvary: the Russian players Calvary get +1 attack.
    #2Mass conscription: on turns 1, 2 and 3 Russia may deploy normal infantry on any originally controlled Russian territory

Italy:
    #1Mountain troops: the Italian player may by storm troops now. 

Austro-Hungarian Empire:

France:
    #1Conscript army: on turn 1 France gets 6 additional conscript infantry for free.

Ottoman Empire:
    #1Dardelines forts: ottoman defensive forts now attack ships passing through their adjacent sea zone. 

• I assume ANZAC are part of Britain for this game. And what about the US will they be a power?

• anzacs not a power. america is if you have peices to use for them, if not htere part of britain.

i would show you my map but the files to big some how to attach it to a post and my parents blocked all upload/download sites for some reason :x.

• Some ideas:

France #2: The Voie Sacrée.  It could be used for some sort of troop reinforcement purpose.  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voie_Sacree)

Ottoman Empire #2: The Goeben Affair.  This could provide Turkey with extra naval units.  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pursuit_of_Goeben_and_Breslau)

Italy #2: Monte Grappa fortifications.  Their construction could improve Italy’s defensive position.  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Monte_Grappa)

Austria-Hungary #1: Joint operations.  Austro-Hungarian forces might gain some kind of fighting power advantage when working jointly or under unified command with other countries.  (In the summer of 1915, the Austro-Hungarian Army, working under a unified command with the Germans, participated in the successful Gorlice–Tarnów Offensive. Later in 1915, the Austro-Hungarian Army, in conjunction with the German and Bulgarian armies, conquered Serbia.)

Some comments:

“#1TANK Project: the British player may buy tank Tech at 50% regular price I.E. at 7 bucks starting on turn 6 and there tanks are 1 dollar cheaper.”

I’m not sure if this refers to Britain being one of the few countries that had tanks or if it refers to Britain getting a discount on their purchase.  Britain and France were the two main tank countries.  US forces used a few borrowed French tanks.  Germany had a very small number of large, clumsy tanks.  I think that was pretty much all.

“#2Mass conscription: on turns 1, 2 and 3 Russia may deploy normal infantry on any originally controlled Russian territory”

How many infantry?  (Your equivalent NA for France gives a number.)

“#1Dardelines forts”

Dardanelles.

One general change I’d suggest would be to use the term “elite troops” (or something like that) rather than “storm troops” for countries other than Germany because that term wasn’t used anywhere else.

• '10

Germany should have an NO for keeping the Allies off of German territory (Keeping the war in Flanders and France), and one for having Uboats in the Atlantic
    Austria should have an NO for Holding Serbia, and one for Greece.
    Ottomans should have one for Egypt, and one for keeping the Rail way open from Istanbul to Baghdad.

France should have an NO for holding VERDUN
    Britain should have an NO for no Uboats in the Atlantic, and one for Holding Greece
    Italy should have an NO for gaining territory on the Alpine front, and Destroying the Austrian navy
    Russian should have an NO while Serbia is still Allied and Romania
    USA should have an NO just for having troops engaged on the Western Front

Remember the US did not enter the war until 1917 and had a minor presence even then.

• CWO mark for my russian NA #2 the russians are aloud to place them up to the ipc value of the teritory(damn i can never spell that word).

also my britian NA #1 is to encourage britian to buy tank technology and produce tanks.

FieldMarshalGames those are sweat NOs i’ll try to put them in my game.

• do they have to positive? Cause in ILs game Great War he had a system where the Russians could go into civil war. I recomend giving Germany better fighters (if not only on round one) because they were the first to have front mounted guns on there planes. Well… the first ones that actually worked. Plus I recommend making there subs cheaper. Ahhh Germans and Subs… Some things never chage  :-)

• The Russians can go civil war. Interesting idea about the Germans getting cheaper subs and better fighters I might try to impelment those.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m