What is biding and is it neccasary.

• @Bashir:

Lol MD will cream you :P

I predict:
    Rus strafes down UKR on R1 => leaving 1 arm and 1 fig in ukr. No way you can push on G1 => Bye bye Eur bid
    UK kills Afr force on turn 1. 3 inf and 1 arm (just say you took wol) vs 3 inf, 1 fig and 1 bomb => Bye bye Afr bid
    You can’t spare 2 inf from Eur to invade Egy with…

The Idea alone to waste 15 IPC’s on arms is just funny…

fine i don’t need 2inf in Africa. make it 4tanks in eastern Europe and 2 inf in Manchuria. and then 1 ipc to germany. still 27 ipc but with more tanks. :-D  i rarely use a battle sim. usually only to decide if it would make a difference if i risked my planes to aa’s for a battle.

• You want some more of me Connecticut yankee nonspeller guy? Well I am playing another yankee at the moment and when this game ends, we might play again. Since your’e my favorite yankee, tell ya what I’ll do. I’ll give you a 30 bid next time. Be thinking about where you want to place that extra unit. :-D

• Cyan, place 1 inf Manch and the rest in Europe :D

• And I mean 9 other inf in eur… not 5 tanks and save 2 ipcs…

@ Switch lets drop the whole AS thing… He is not worth it making this much trouble over it…

• Agreed, I was done with it anyway.

• Sorry, when I give a bid that high,4 unit limit per territory,5 unit limit per continent….What do you think that I’ll allow him to place 10 extra inf in ukr and swarm me?

• Would be funny to see :D

• 2007 AAR League

@Bashir:

Sure why not. I will play that game with you when you are finished with Avin.

LMAO……ROTFL  :lol: :-D :lol: :-D :lol:

• @Bashir:

And I mean 9 other inf in eur… not 5 tanks and save 2 ipcs…

@ Switch lets drop the whole AS thing… He is not worth it making this much trouble over it…

well i’m going doing the opposite of what you said. 3 tanks,1inf to e. europe, 1 tank to germany and 2inf to libya 4tanks and 2 inf =20+9ipc the last ipc goes to germany.

• Sounds great, just let me get through with at&t and I would love to take on that monster bid! 8-)

• @MADDOGG:

Sounds great, just let me get through with at&t and I would love to take on that monster bid! 8-)

just tell me when your ready to start i know your doing another game so whenever

• @cyan:

@Bashir:

And I mean 9 other inf in eur… not 5 tanks and save 2 ipcs…

well i’m going doing the opposite of what you said. 3 tanks,1inf to e. europe, 1 tank to germany and 2inf to libya 4tanks and 2 inf =20+9ipc the last ipc goes to germany.

well, doesn’t matter  what you think was a good bid because i took moscow(and its hear to stay :-D) on Ger 2 just fine with my bid.

• Idd, and all the luck in the world on Rus 1 and ger 1…

• @Jennifer:

BTW, that was Avin, not 4thmac.  Got em mixed up.

I’m sure Darth will be a slightly less push over with a 21 bid to Ukraine for me. .

Me thinks Avin is no pushover at all . Me thinks you are.

• Maddog: keep an eye out here for Agent Smith return in yet another form. Your the front line defence!

• OKAY!! I’m carefully monitoring all newcomers. If I spot him, should I alert the authorities??

• Nah, just humiliate him like you have been :-D

• @MADDOGG:

OKAY!! I’m carefully monitoring all newcomers. If I spot him, should I alert the authorities??

slacker!! you people make him seem llike hes as wanted as osma bin laden.

theSexualHarrassmentPanda
    Last Active: December 12, 2006, 09:13:42 PM

• Cyan:

This is most interesting post. I allways figured agent smith was SHP and that was some evidence of SHP trying to see if his account has been changed so he can post. The powers that be have made it hard for him to come back so i figure hes trying other sorts of tricks.

• why doesn’t he just create a new account and use a differt email. that makes alot more sense than trying to reactiavte his old account. i still don’t get why your treating him like bin laden.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m