A&A Global 1940 - National Objectives Game Aids

• All,

For the global game we have created a set of National Objective cards to make it easier to keep track. They are created on A5 (half of A4), but we printed them on A6.

Check them out and let me know what you think.

Editable odt (libreoffice format) is also available, for those modders out there.

Do not know why but I cannot post links.

Chrz
    G40 ANZAC NO1.pdf
    G40 Germany NO1.pdf

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Those are very cool looking.

You can’t post links, because you do not have enough posts. usually 20 to 25 posts, a moderator will open the privileges for you. Just be patient, you will be able to do this, soon enough. :-)

• '17 '16 '15

Right on they look cool :)

• Thanks guys,

Glad you liked them. Thanks for pointing out the policy, I’ll behave then :-)

BTW if you want to see the whole set, use this: mediafire-url followed by /download/7dtxrwxnbe0n2pe/A&A_NO_pdf.tar.gz

For the editable ones replace pdf by odt

Will also be making a nice big battleboard.

chrz

• how do you get the link?

@NilOGrav:

Thanks guys,

BTW if you want to see the whole set, use this: mediafire-url followed by /download/7dtxrwxnbe0n2pe/A&A_NO_pdf.tar.gz

chrz

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@NilOGrav:

Thanks guys,

chrz

No problem and welcome to the forums. :-)

• These are so cool!

lol.jpg

• I have uploaded so called war cards as well. Very simple but they can be used to keep track of who is at war with who.

To be found at www#mediafire#com/download/oeby87i8esm122e/A&A_G40_War_Cards_-_pdf.tar.gz, where the # needs to be replaced by a . [dot]

And of course the odt’s: www#mediafire#com/download/hy940rd23pi23v0/A&A_G40_War_cards_-_odt.tar.gz

Enjoy

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m