• Well, I didn;t get pictures for proof, so you’ll just have to trust me :-D

• 2007 AAR League

Yeah RIGHT……  :-o  :roll:    :-D

• 10 days over 3 months. No life right now since the old lady ran off with a woman. Thought it would be neat to introduce her to her first threesome! Man did that backfire!! All alone now and ready to take on all comers!! :roll:

• @MADDOGG:

10 days over 3 months. No life right now since the old lady ran off with a woman. Thought it would be neat to introduce her to her first threesome! Man did that backfire!! All alone now and ready to take on all comers!! :roll:

MD, are you for real?

• Yeah, she loved the taste of tuna. What can I say??? Wanna play a game?

• 2007 AAR League

im sorry maddogg, but that is hilarious……hey i have an idea, could you introduce her to my wife

• I have 2 days 23 hours and 20 minutes.  Close to 3 days.  I guess ill go for that one tonight.  :wink:

• Sure, I’ll be glad to introduce her to your wife……but only if I get to watch!!!

• The “time logged in” seems to be inaccurate. I’ll often leave a browser tab open to these forums on my work computer overnight or on the weekends, yet my count is only 4 days, 23 hours and 39 minutes. If I did that for a week even I ought to have more than what’s shown, but I’ve been registered here for about a year or more. Furthermore even based on the games I have played that seems a bit low: according to that, I’ve made a post once every 13.5 minutes of time logged in, and the vast majority of my posts on these forums are on the Games section, and therefore I would estimate that even for the time I’m intentionally logged in it’s got to be more like half an hour per post. Every now and then I’ll make short replies, particularly recently after editing was disabled on the Games forum and I couldn’t just edit my posts to add something I forgot, but that doesn’t make up for the difference. Even just now it’s been at least half an hour since I logged in, since I’m going back and forth from the web browser to the code I’m compiling, and this is my first post in this session.

Switch, just for reference your posting speed is only 9.19 minutes per post; does that seem accurate to you?

• When I am on, I post in mass.

I average 18 posts a day, but I am actually only “on” for about 3-4 hours per day.

So 9 point something actually seems too frequent for me.  Should be about 15 minutes or so per post…

• 2 days, 1 hours and 18 minutes.

And given how long I’ve been here, that’s pathetic :P.

• 2007 AAR League

Far longer than I should…according to the wife.  But she’s back visiting her family so I should be able to rack up some major online time… :roll:
    2 days, 12 hours and 33 minutes and climbing!

• 3 days, 3 hours, and 10 minutes, all spread throughout a little over a year.  So I guess you guys are just blowing me away!  (Is that bad, or good?)  :-P

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m