• As promised I return with pictures of the 88x150 cm. big A&A gameboard 2004 Revised

Check Axis & Allies Club Danmark´s big axis and allies gameboard at www.aaclubdk.dk (pics menu)

• Question: How did you make it larger? did you make a small increase in size and then copy and repeat till you got the correct size?

• Can I purchase one??? :-D

• For questions regarding gameboard and painted units Email: kenneth-andersen@stofanet.dk

• Wait… painted units?  where are these pictures… also your picture is quite poor quality… you got anything better?  Also how did you do it?

• Check the menu pics and then click on the link painted playing units

• WOW! those are awesome!  OMG! I will email you tonight.

• That IS awesome!  Would I be able to order the big gameboard?  :?

• US $$$ rough estimate.  Â

Basically the enlarged gaming board is 3 feet X 5 feet.  If you print the actual game board and enlarge it using 8.5 x 11 inch regular paper you will need 32 sheets of paper to print the enlarged gaming board (I know this will be in excess, but you want the entire board to fit.) The cost at Kinkos for color printing is .89 cents on regular paper and $1.50 on card/high quality thick paper.  So you will be looking at around $28.48 (not including tax) for the regular and around $48.00 for the card/high quality thick paper.  On top of this if you want to laminate the enlarged board it will come to around $63.68 ($1.99 per a 8.5 X 11 sheet of paper).Â

The grand total for this little project will be around:
    Laminated Basic Paper Enlarged AAR Game Board = $92.16 (not including tax)
    Laminated Card/High Quality Thick Paper Enlarged AAR Game Board = $111.68 (not including tax).

Also, who knows how much this would cost to ship?

I am thinking about getting these made up for State Side AAR fans, but I dont know how many people would be willing to pay that much money + a little something extra for the effort.  I mean you are looking at maybe $120.00+ for the Basic Board which would include shipping and handling cost?  Shipping/insurance alone would be about $5, plus a mailing tube which would be about $8,  in addition about 10 bucks or so for all the trouble of getting this stuff scanned, copied, laminated, and packaged.  :?

• Well… I just remade the revised map redrawing it at double size… It looks exactly the same, except its vector based. Damm it looks good…took me 12 hours and im finally done.

• When we get permisson to sell the board, we can easily sell it for 120.00USD incl. shipping
    We have made boards for 10 years, so I doubt you can find it in a better quality.
    The problems we encountered during the development were durability vs. lightreflecltion and flexibility for transport.
    We made around 15 boards spending over 1500.00USD before we could present the final product.

We will ofcause announce on this forum when it´s available.
    Meanwhile you can follow our newcoming pictures in better quality of Revised painted units and the gameboard on www.aaclubdk.dk
    They will be uploaded during February

Kindly Regards
    Axis & Allies Club Danmark

• @Wedge:

US $$$ rough estimate.  Â

Basically the enlarged gaming board is 3 feet X 5 feet.  If you print the actual game board and enlarge it using 8.5 x 11 inch regular paper you will need 32 sheets of paper to print the enlarged gaming board (I know this will be in excess, but you want the entire board to fit.) The cost at Kinkos for color printing is .89 cents on regular paper and $1.50 on card/high quality thick paper.  So you will be looking at around $28.48 (not including tax) for the regular and around $48.00 for the card/high quality thick paper.  On top of this if you want to laminate the enlarged board it will come to around $63.68 ($1.99 per a 8.5 X 11 sheet of paper).Â

The grand total for this little project will be around:
    Laminated Basic Paper Enlarged AAR Game Board = $92.16 (not including tax)
    Laminated Card/High Quality Thick Paper Enlarged AAR Game Board = $111.68 (not including tax).

Also, who knows how much this would cost to ship?

I am thinking about getting these made up for State Side AAR fans, but I dont know how many people would be willing to pay that much money + a little something extra for the effort.  I mean you are looking at maybe $120.00+ for the Basic Board which would include shipping and handling cost?  Shipping/insurance alone would be about $5, plus a mailing tube which would be about $8,  in addition about 10 bucks or so for all the trouble of getting this stuff scanned, copied, laminated, and packaged.   :?

I am pretty sure Kinkos will not copy and enlarge the original game board due to copy right laws so I am working on modifying a wall world map.

Scheidelin,

I wish you the best of luck on getting the rights to reproduce that awesome map!  I will surely buy one to go along with my modified wall world map.

• '19 Moderator

It’s not a copywrite violation I’ve done it, not at kinkos but at another repro place

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m