Something for my pal CC (either #1 or #2)

• @Imperious:

What the hell is a US’an anyway falk? I have never seen this used by anybody but you… Is that what the French call Americans?  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: afros rock out!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hey you like my new French Icon?? I am showing solidarity with my rebel Muslim brothers. Its the new flag of Muslim “Vichy” France.  :roll:

Ok their you go Falk theirs at least one call for this defination of “USan”

• Oh, i thought you had the answer when you wrote:
    @Imperious:

I am saying this as a  US’an a term i learned from a good friend. From now on thats what im calling all European- Americans.

It is not necessarily my definition, but once you said you “learned” (learnt?) i had to assume that your question was answered.

You did ask the question, true. The answer is
    USamerican. The apostrophe that you -like a miracle- used correctly was further misleading me to the point that you had understood that and that all your further tries to “piss at my leg” with the “give me the definition” were only rethorical. I could not assume that you meant that serious and truly did not understand. I will assume from now on that you understand nothing, regardless how sensible your answer might have been.

and i will correct you again
    Definition

alas, you probably won’t get that anyway.

I have grown tired of this thread.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m