HBG - Axis & Allies Parts/Accessories and Custom Piece Sets Store!

• Customizer

knp7765,

––Wow! I knew anything that the “Coach” made would be really detailed, but Wow, that’s a nice ‘kitty cat’ there! Thanks for sharing.
    ----I’ll to receive my dozen HBGTigers in the sets to add to the dozen OOB ones that Sgt. Wil Tan has detailed for me. I’m pretty sure they’re a different model Tiger.

“Tall Paul”

• Wow! Can’t wait for my pre-order.

• That is a beautiful Tiger. Thank you for the picture Knp.

• And here’s the sub!

400120_475295492506677_1753094745_n.jpg

• @St3vYb0y:

And here’s the sub!

Very nice!  HBG’s site identifies the big sub as a Type XXI, but seeing it alongside the OOB Type VII shows how well it could also be used to represent a Type IX long-range sub being used as a “Milk Cow” to refuel, replenish and rearm the shorter-range Type VIIs at sea to keep them on patrol longer.

• Customizer

@Tall:

knp7765,

––Wow! I knew anything that the “Coach” made would be really detailed, but Wow, that’s a nice ‘kitty cat’ there! Thanks for sharing.
    ----I’ll to receive my dozen HBGTigers in the sets to add to the dozen OOB ones that Sgt. Wil Tan has detailed for me. I’m pretty sure they’re a different model Tiger.

“Tall Paul”

Sorry to say Paul, but the ones I modded are of the same type.
    Too bad I already had them done because the OOB pieces can easily be made into mid production types without the Feifel air cleaners.

• The German subs from 1941 are the best. I call those other ones toothpicks. Classic had some good ones too.

• @Imperious:

The German subs from 1941 are the best. I call those other ones toothpicks. Classic had some good ones too.

Classic had the best. They look ok, the are alittle smaller so they take up less space, and they are very stable (don’t fall over)

• Customizer

Wil,

––@sgtwiltan:

@Tall:

knp7765,

“Tall Paul”

Sorry to say Paul, but the ones I modded are of the same type.
    Too bad I already had them done because the OOB pieces can easily be made into mid production types without the Feifel air cleaners.

––That just means I’ll have MORE of them, then! Great! And you’ve certainly proven your detailing talent. Maybe we’ll make some different models later, after a few dozen other projects. Thamks again.

“Tall Paul”

• And finally the whole bunch  :-D

217881_475574699145423_1235334358_n.jpg

• Customizer

Awesome… sheer plastic goodness.

• Customizer

St3vYb0y,

––Thanks for sharing the pics. They look Great! I’m sure the whole A&A.Org gang will be happy when they receive theirs in the mail. I know I will. :-D

“Tall Paul”

• '10

Just got the shipping notification for the new HBG German units.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Sweeeeeet!  :mrgreen:

• Customizer

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

@Fishmoto37:

Just got the shipping notification for the new HBG German units.

––Me too!

“Tall Paul”

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@Yavid:

@Imperious:

The German subs from 1941 are the best. I call those other ones toothpicks. Classic had some good ones too.

Classic had the best. They look ok, the are alittle smaller so they take up less space, and they are very stable (don’t fall over)

I use the ones from classic as Coastal Subs, many nations had these.
    In 1936 Germany had more coastal subs than Ocean going subs and Russia always had more Coastal subs than any nation.

• when the old europe came out I started using the “new” subs as Super Subs and the ones from Classic as normal subs

• Customizer

I gotta say I’m not happy that you are cutting the Do-17 bomber to just 1 per set.

If you had to cut any of the pieces to just 1 per set, it should have been the battleship or carrier. People will need more of the bombers than they will battleships or carriers for Germany.

• Customizer

knp7765,

@knp7765:

I gotta say I’m not happy that you are cutting the Do-17 bomber to just 1 per set.
    If you had to cut any of the pieces to just 1 per set, it should have been the battleship or carrier. People will need more of the bombers than they will battleships or carriers for Germany.

––I understand your being disappointed, as am I, on the numbers of the Do-17 Medium Bombers.
    ----But I don’t think the “Coach” would just arbitrarily do something like this. It goes against customer satisfaction. My guess is there must have been a production issue, quality issue, or something wrong that MADE him have to do so.
    Just watch, I imagine we’ll soon hear the reason behind his decision.

––I’ll have my now half-dozen “Flying Pencil’s” soon, and thank HBG for making them. And I pray HBG doesn’t encounter any major problems as FMG has.

“Tall Paul”

Â

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

Yes, the Do-17 had a lot of QC issues so we do not have as many for sets.
    Everybody who pre-ordered received 2 in each set as stated and we added a Tiger Tank.

The change is ONLY on sets now being offered for sale.

We hope to have single for sell in 2 weeks…Do-17’s also.

Coach

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m