FMGC 2013 - Planning, Roster, Suggestions, Invites

• '10

@Craig:

@Gargantua:

Sounds like quite a game of A&A.  :)

More like whack-a-mole, but replace the last part with a more appropriate term that rhymes with it. :wink:

Craig,
      Been a Looooooooong time.  I hope you make it to FMGC this year.  You can be my guest of Honor!

Jeremy

• Thanks, but as I stated before I am not a big fan of the US border authorities.

I have looked at hopping the VIA rail from Sarnia to Toronto and then jumping on the GO out to Oshawa.  Then I’ll make you come pick me up at the station. :wink:

• '10

@Craig:

Thanks, but as I stated before I am not a big fan of the US border authorities.

I have looked at hopping the VIA rail from Sarnia to Toronto and then jumping on the GO out to Oshawa.  Then I’ll make you come pick me up at the station. :wink:

If you will actualy come to Oshawa…  I will come and get you!  And you are more than welcome to stay at my house.

• It would also depend on the date.  As I said in the other thread, the first week of August is WBC out in Lancaster, PA.

Going to another event in August is problematical.  Plus, it will be tough for Djensen to make your event if you end up picking the weekend of August 15-18.  That is when Gen Con Indy 2013 happens and he has already stated that he is going to it.

I would also think that anything near that would be tough for him unless you go the weekend prior and he just makes it an east coast, week-long roadie.

I know my suggestion of an October weekend has issues too, specifically Canadian Thanksgiving.  I have always thought that Fall A&A Gathering would work around the Columbus Day weekend here in the states, but I do realize that it would then exclude the Canadian participation.

Maybe a late September date (riding on the coattails of and/or working in conjunction with an Oktoberfest festival) would work better.  Just spitballing.

• '10

@Craig:

It would also depend on the date.   As I said in the other thread, the first week of August is WBC out in Lancaster, PA.

Going to another event in August is problematical.  Plus, it will be tough for Djensen to make your event if you end up picking the weekend of August 15-18.  That is when Gen Con Indy 2013 happens and he has already stated that he is going to it.

I would also think that anything near that would be tough for him unless you go the weekend prior and he just makes it an east coast, week-long roadie.

I know my suggestion of an October weekend has issues too, specifically Canadian Thanksgiving.  I have always thought that Fall A&A Gathering would work around the Columbus Day weekend here in the states, but I do realize that it would then exclude the Canadian participation.

Maybe a late September date (riding on the coattails of and/or working in conjunction with an Oktoberfest festival) would work better.  Just spitballing.

We shall consider all this.  THANKS!

• Sponsor

SEPTEMBER!? NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!

• '10

@Young:

SEPTEMBER!? NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!

I said we shall consider ALL…  there are many good suggestions there.

• Sponsor

Dam, I forgot that September comes before October and after August…… so let me clarify.

OCTOBER!? NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Founder TripleA Admin

End of October at the same time as the world famous Cask Days beer festival … that would be awesome.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Later is better for me.  But I’m easy.

• Sponsor

Whatever, as long as it’s before Christmas.

• '10

@Young:

Can you make the first FMGC meeting of the Marshals on Monday at 6 PM in Oshawa?

Yes he will!  -or else- …

• '10

@Gargantua:

Yes he will!  -or else- …

Well I don’t expect you to fly in for the meeting.

• Sponsor

@FieldMarshalGames:

@Young:

Can you make the first FMGC meeting of the Marshals on Monday at 6 PM in Oshawa?

I’ll be there, PM me the address.

• '10

@Young:

@FieldMarshalGames:

@Young:

I’ll be there, PM me the address.

Info sent.  TOP SECRET location.

Good thing it’s a secret, or Obama might have ordered a drone strike!

• '10

Great Meeting last night.  BIG THINGS in the works for FMGC.

We are just finalizing and announcement will be made soon.

Jeremy

• I hope we have all the same people as last year and then some, lets put this event on the map as the one to go to!!!

• Sponsor

@suprise:

I hope we have all the same people as last year and then some, lets put this event on the map as the one to go to!!!

Hoping for even more participants this year for sure, I will send you some promotion materials when I get them, so you can spread the word states side.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m