• In case you hadn’t figured it out.  I accidently logged into a computer in a library with my password locked in “forever”.  I notified Yanny, and since i hadn’t been able to log in with the handle “Cystic Crypt”.  Lucky enough for me, as “Crypt Abcess” is my preferred handle anyway (and yes - i know it’s misspelled).  Also this way - no one will bother to try to “catch up” with my pathetically high number of posts.

I think it fits anyway - the change, i mean.  I have changed a LOT since i joined the threads.

Cheers
    CA

http://www-medlib.med.utah.edu/WebPath/GIHTML/GI183.html

Ok thanks for clearing that up… I thought it was a distant cousin or something!

GG

• I was monitoring his posts but concluded that he wasn’t not posting with the “secret admirer” because the posts are quite different in form.So i said nothing. Its probably my gestapo mindset at blame for this. sorry.

• Didn’t you read your damn email?

I’ll pm you.

• I’m curious - how is this condition handled?  Is it excised?

• @Yanny:

Didn’t you read your damn email?

I’ll pm you.

i did
    it didn’t work.
    ahh well
    i like this new handle better
    t

• @Jermofoot:

I’m curious - how is this condition handled?  Is it excised?

you betch’!
    a surgeon goes in and cuts out all of the nasty parts if possible.

Otherwise meds are used - prednisone/other steroids, methotrexate etc.

• Hmm, I’m logged in “forever” both on my home computer and my computer at work. I never have to log in on either computer, and neither locks the other out. Odd.

• No, CC’s problem is that I reset his password so to log him out of the public computer.

• Um, just a thought…

If the reset did not work…
    BAN the IP address he was logged in under previously, and then see if he can log back in to his old ID…

• CC’s problem is that he’s just a stubborn Canadian. He doesn’t want to watch the New Jersey Devils take the cup away from Canada once again.

• I think he actually just wants to run a second ID to 5000 posts, so that he can be #1 AND #2 :-P

• @Yanny:

CC’s problem is that he’s just a stubborn Canadian. He doesn’t want to watch the New Jersey Devils take the cup away from Canada once again.

I don’t know…Edmonton handed Detroit their arses today…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m