• Hey guys, I made this form, so we can get a feel for the balance of this game.

Here is the spreadsheet with all the data (in real time).

• i get a “reported webforgery” warning on the first link

• @mantlefan:

I think it’s safe to say that practically any modification to the rules that was worth the effort of changing the rules is most likely going to have a relevant distortative effect. It’s pretty much necessary to dismiss the reports that come in from games where practically any modification was made.

This is a good effort but it leaves out player skill and dice, the big variables. The who won/who lost is just not complex enough to be meaningful. In the end, it just becomes a collection of “what feels balanced,” and that’s when we get the people who start making things up in order to have an excuse to get their ideas in the game.

Thats what other comments is for!

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Welll uh… I just entered an invalid game.  What happens now?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I am a little concerned that someone will look at the results of this extremely flawed process and use that as some sort of evidence to make some silly claim.

No offense Mantlefan, but that also sounds like MOST of the posts you make.  Unqualified, uncoordinated, illegitemate responses, coupled to make silly claims.

Consider the image in your mirror.

• Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, back on topic please.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m